British Speedway Forum

It's usually me that overreacts to people's comments! All this because of one jokey comment lol.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

This could be the move Kemp needs to kick-start his career and unlock his undoubted talent.

Hope so. 

Yet you can’t resist responding. Really. Give it up. A pointless exchange. Poole are the Champions. Leave it at that.

I can't help responding but you responded to a pointless exchange in your words, then your arrogance once again shines through.

You couldn't make it up.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I can't help responding but you responded to a pointless exchange in your words, then your arrogance once again shines through.

You couldn't make it up.

I too believe a lot of Poole fans are arrogant 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HGould said:

Not sure about Kemp, he may have hit a plateau. 

Seems to be behind Brennan, Palin, Flint and Rowe now in terms of CL and I can see others like Gilkes, Edwards and Thompson twins improving too. 

2022 will define whether Kemp is going to be another promising youth who hits a 6 point CL ceiling or kicks on to be a bona fide heat leader. 

I can see Brennan, Palin, Flint and Rowe doing that, not convinced Kemp is going to. 

If he's coming to Poole he will definitely kick on 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Yes we know, you go on about it a lot. Turning into a bit of an obsession! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HGould said:

Not sure about Kemp, he may have hit a plateau. 

Seems to be behind Brennan, Palin, Flint and Rowe now in terms of CL and I can see others like Gilkes, Edwards and Thompson twins improving too. 

2022 will define whether Kemp is going to be another promising youth who hits a 6 point CL ceiling or kicks on to be a bona fide heat leader. 

I can see Brennan, Palin, Flint and Rowe doing that, not convinced Kemp is going to. 

As Kemp is averaging below 4, he needs to improve to be able to reach a 6.00 ave first - then we can see if that's his "ceiling"

I think he should up his average, but am also surprised he hasn't done that already as he was a future superstar it seems at 15/16!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevehone said:

can see Kemp getting a 5.5 - 6 average in 2022

I'd expect him to hit 5, above that I'm not so sure?

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Our arrogance was justified last season! Maybe confusing confidence with arrogance.

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Will keep that in mind.

what rhymes with saucer and begins with a T. I am sure you will get it first time within seconds.

Liked your previous post, as it was funny, but can't work out why you have become aggressive towards Steve ?

13 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Oi! Don't tar us all with the same brush :t:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Oi! Don't tar us all with the same brush :t:

Tbf they didn't say 'all', they said 'a lot'. Which is amusing as doubt they even know 'a lot' of Poole fans. Even if you count all the Poole fans on here and on social media, it probably equates to 5% of all Poole fans, so their statement is pretty laughable imo.

• Like 1

Kemp is probably one of the most over rated British riders for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbf they didn't say 'all', they said 'a lot'. Which is amusing as doubt they even know 'a lot' of Poole fans. Even if you count all the Poole fans on here and on social media, it probably equates to 5% of all Poole fans, so their statement is pretty laughable imo.

Fair comment Lisa :t: