British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ah really. I mean I'm a Southampton fan, but still really enjoy it when Poole make a final. But I agree a club surviving is way more important. 

Love Southampton! Love it when they turn over the top teams! :D

The difference (probably) is that with Poole its become a habit, so most likely expected.... whereas, we've not won much in all our years, so its a bonus if we do ...

I don't get too worked up about results...it's more about the performance for me. (think its an age thing) :D

15 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Love Southampton! Love it when they turn over the top teams! :D

The difference (probably) is that with Poole its become a habit, so most likely expected.... whereas, we've not won much in all our years, so its a bonus if we do ...

I don't get too worked up about results...it's more about the performance for me. (think its an age thing) :D

Not so good for my heart when we are hanging on though lol!

Guess I have been lucky seeing so many finals, but you never know if it is the last one for a while. So I try to enjoy it as much as possible. 

I do hope Birmingham and Newcastle get decent crowds this season so they can continue for years to come. At least with the track sorted now, the racing should be good. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Auty being an amateur by not preparing for the season again. 

He won't last long at Brum.

No machine after a couple of meetings that’s shows the lack of commitment to the sport,just wants to come back and take what  pocket money money he can pick up.Poor IMO.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

No machine after a couple of meetings that’s shows the lack of commitment to the sport,just wants to come back and take what  pocket money money he can pick up.Poor IMO.

It's worrying! 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

No machine? Good grief needs sacking in the spot 

Bearing in mind it's taken this long to find 7 riders, where exactly are they to find a replacement?

Just now, StevePark said:

Bearing in mind it's taken this long to find 7 riders, where exactly are they to find a replacement?

Look I'm no Birmingham fan but he's taking the pee here 

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Ben Morley could produce the same amount of points as Josh Auty based on Josh's form last week. 

If he had a couple of engine failures yesterday he might not just have the time to get them repaired for the day after.. Hardly picking up pocket money if he's not riding... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Dog said:

If he had a couple of engine failures yesterday he might not just have the time to get them repaired for the day after.. Hardly picking up pocket money if he's not riding... 

Maybe I’m being a bit harsh on him.Given what have seen of him over last couple of seasons though it will need a big transformation for him to get any where near previous form,we’ll see.

One can only hope JA has no machinery because he is getting the ones that he does have repaired, If not then it doesnt look great on his part and certainly wont help the Brummies hopes of being competitive.

Is Josh Auty technically witholding his services?  If so, a 28-day ban could be forthcoming.

6 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Is Josh Auty technically witholding his services?  If so, a 28-day ban could be forthcoming.

Talking tripe. 

• Like 1