British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Fed up of mystery signings and all that... my opinion of the new set up and keeping cards close etc, is a load of bo@#ox..

I'm losing interest 

Quite right. Don’t know why you didn’t bother to spell Botox properly but it’s obviously getting under your skin!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Guessing that Falcon relates to Exeter.? Out of business a very long time ago ?

I'm not a fan of any club, I stopped going to Speedway in 1992 when I was 9, I think I've only just got back into it the last 10 years mainly GP's

I go to Foxhall often most home meetings last year but only going to manage a few this year I would imagine 

Hope brum if anything put an exciting team of riders who battle if anything 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Tom Ross buzzing at villa Park??? I don't think so!!!

Well maybe not...it could have been at the home grounds of West Ham or Burnley...they feature claret and light blue in their interior decorations too, don't they? Balance of probabilities though is that it was at Villa Park.

2 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Well maybe not...it could have been at the home grounds of West Ham or Burnley...they feature claret and light blue in their interior decorations too, don't they? Balance of probabilities though is that it was at Villa Park.

It is villa park . I think what the poster is  eluding to is that Tom been a big Birmingham city fan is probably not buzzing at been at vile park .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great News

The pub over the road from the stadium, "The Seventh Trap", is about to be demolished. In its place will be built a McDonalds Drive-Thru. Demolition will be finished before the start of the season, with construction to begin immediately afterwards. Should be ready in time for the play-off's.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

Great News

The pub over the road from the stadium, "The Seventh Trap", is about to be demolished. In its place will be built a McDonalds Drive-Thru. Demolition will be finished before the start of the season, with construction to begin immediately afterwards. Should be ready in time for the play-off's.

Might tempt Joe Screen back into the saddle for Brummies:P

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Great News

Good. Maybe find a job for some of you who have to much time on your hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Great News

Looks like things are clicking into place then as Ronald (who is only ever seen in yellow and red) will be able to double up with the Brummies. Just two more riders to be announced.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

Looks like things are clicking into place then as Ronald (who is only ever seen in yellow and red) will be able to double up with the Brummies. Just two more riders to be announced.

Not seen much of him since the yew tree inquiry. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

It is villa park . I think what the poster is  eluding to is that Tom been a big Birmingham city fan is probably not buzzing at been at vile park .

Correct! :t::D

15 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Great News

Will the 'seventh Trap' be completed before the 'seventh man'.... ha ha ha ....that's the big ?

18 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Great News

At the time it was built one of the few Banks's pubs outside of the black country. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

ha ha ha ....that's the big ?

Big what?  Big question?  Big Mac?  Big Issue?  :D

And in other Great News...

The pre-season publicity campaign has begun, with Birmingham Speedway blasting social media with announcements that the Brummies are back!  I didn't have the heart to reply to it that at this moment in time only 4/7ths of the Brummies are back, Nor did I ask for a guarantee that each meeting will feature the advertised 15 "thrilling" races :o 

Still, good to see that there is optimism in the camp. Let's hope that in the 16 days that now remain between now and P&P day, that the remaining 3 "Sits Vacant" can be filled.