British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick v Redcar Saturday 14/05/22 7pm

Berwick welcome Redcar in what should be their toughest home meeting so far of the season. With Bomber away on Team GB duty Bandits call in former Bandit Nick Morris as a guest, another former Bandit hopefully reproducing his performance of 2 weeks ago Lee Complin guests for the injured Ty Proctor R/R also in place for Leon Flint. Redcar who have won here in their previous 2 visits have 2021 Bandit Kasper Andersen in their ranks as a more than able backup to Wright, Riss & Kerr. I think Berwick has the edge at reserve and will go for a 50-40 scoreline.

Edited by Normski
change text

Sun is out, weather set fair.

Major task for the home side tonight and last nights home defeat at the hands of Poole won`t have helped. Redcar do have riders that can cause Berwick problems round Shielfield, hopefully our guests perform and we take advantage of good old R/R

47-43 either way

Gonna be close me thinks. Complin could make a massive difference if he performs like the last time out at Berwick. R r should be strong enough to match Leon’s average score. Hopefully Morris performs as bomber a big miss. 

42 48 IMHO unfortunately

Must be pretty galling for the Berwick faithful to watch Bomber ride everywhere else this week apart from his home club. I know he's on Team GB duty, but it's not like he's the future for team GB is it. But apparently It's all about the future when you listen to Rob Painter?  Sure he's riding well, but I know if I were a Bandit fan I'd be a little miffed.

Tricky one,Redcar good on paper but disappointing somewhat on the track,but dangerous opponents at Shielfield where they usually perform well

3 minutes ago, wtf said:

Must be pretty galling for the Berwick faithful to watch Bomber ride everywhere else this week apart from his home club. I know he's on Team GB duty, but it's not like he's the future for team GB is it. But apparently It's all about the future when you listen to Rob Painter?  Sure he's riding well, but I know if I were a Bandit fan I'd be a little miffed.

It’s all about money.Brennan at reserve,!!! Bomber is on great form but like you say he is not the future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wtf said:

I wouldn`t disagree with you but speedway fans up and down the Country are used to seeing their riders racing elsewhere rather than for their own club. Berwick aren`t weakened to much IMO as Nick Morris is a more than capable replacement for Harris.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, screm said:

I wouldn`t disagree with you but speedway fans up and down the Country are used to seeing their riders racing elsewhere rather than for their own club. Berwick aren`t weakened to much IMO as Nick Morris is a more than capable replacement for Harris.

Have to agree,it’s just Speedway in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

42 48 IMHO unfortunately

Sorry, but with respect, if you  had been at the Ecco arena, last night , you might want to revise your score forecast. Bears carrying more passengers than Stagecoach.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

Sorry, but with respect, if you  had been at the Ecco arena, last night , you might want to revise your score forecast. Bears carrying more passengers than Stagecoach.

Aye… but you tend to ride our place better then your own… Poole are going to make a lot of teams look poor! 

Definitely a banana skin match for us… we’re a better line up then last year and we have 2 very adequate replacements. I’d have preferred to go with our own line up to beat the Bears but there we are. 48-42 me thinks! 

Edited by Bandits4eva

After last nights lesson at the STeMP, by POOLE  the Bears will have to be given lessons on how to gate first,  they were beaten out of the gates in 11 of the heats, also hope that Eric somehow gets more power into his engine, because he definitely was off the pace  last night. I wont mention that the number two position is the weakest link in the team. there I didnt mention it!!!!!. I will go for the win for the bears, 42- 48. all riders stay safe.

4 hours ago, sidewinder said:

No I was watching Edinburgh getting humped