British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

After todays postponement against the Lions the Pirates return to action on Monday to take on the Aces for the fist time this season.

Belle Vue will offer a stern test for the Pirates with a strong top end and assuming that Steve Worrall is still at reserve could run the Pirates close.

Adam Ellis returns to reserve for Poole and hopefully will pile up the points.

The meeting could be won or lost depending on the performance of the second strings.

Kyle Newman is expected to make his come back from illness but will be up in the team so may struggle.

Thoughts?

Edited by Shaleshifter

An easy poole win.

After todays postponement against the Lions the Pirates return to action on Monday to take on the Aces for the fist time this season.

Belle Vue will offer a stern test for the Pirates with a strong top end and assuming that Steve Worrall is still at reserve could run the Pirates close.

Adam Ellis returns to reserve for Poole and hopefully will pile up the points.

The meeting could be won or lost depending on the performance of the second strings.

Kyle Newman is expected to make his come back from illness but will be up in the team so may struggle.

Thoughts?

I think the Worrall's have swapped and Richie is now at reserve with Steve in the 1-5.
  • Like 1

An easy poole win.

Pah! If anyone is going to win at Poole, it will be BV. Edited by lisa-colette

If both teams are full strength, I think Poole should run out by 6-8 point winners. Should be a cracker for Sky.

• Like 1

I think the Worrall's have swapped and Richie is now at reserve with Steve in the 1-5.

They haven't

I think a lot depends on Chris and Bjarne, they both need to get 7+ for us to win and if anyone has an off night it can't be any more than one rider.

Has Chris Holder moved to reserve yet ?

• Like 1

51-39 home win.

They haven't

They have according to the latest issue (11) of the BSPA averages - Steve W 4.85; Richie W 4.10

They have according to the latest issue (11) of the BSPA averages - Steve W 4.85; Richie W 4.10

Those are the averages they started the season on. Like I said, they haven't changed

• Like 1