British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
briggo

Where are they now?

Thing was,you edited it.So what was it like at first? ;)

i've got no idea!!!

don't remember editing that post ... and so long after posting originally :blink:

i've got no idea!!!

don't remember editing that post ... and so long after posting originally  :blink:

Oops, guilty as charged my lord....seems as though I didn't see the other one at the same time Honey. Still can't expect too much after the results of your Great British Spelling Test can we :lol::P

thought i was going mad (again)

at least i know who plays on my pc while i'm at work now :rolleyes:

"Where Are They Now" thread ...

at least it answered a question for me ... 'where's all my dirty washing'

I knew I had it somewhere!

I've just found Edgar Stangeland's business card.

He runs a mini digger and tipper lorry business in Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland.

i cant seem to find the thread concerning Phil Collins and what he is doing now.. Something about driving a double decker bus giving wine tours in Ameriker? Any details? Now, that would be worth the trip to see. Sandman and friends always liked Phil, just might show up if we knew where he was exactly.. I know he would be thrilled.. especially since we have no money..... :)

i cant seem to find the thread concerning Phil Collins and what he is doing now.. Something about driving a double decker bus giving wine tours in Ameriker? Any details? Now, that would be worth the trip to see. Sandman and friends always liked Phil, just might show up if we knew where he was exactly.. I know he would be thrilled.. especially since we have no money..... :)

Here is a 2004 Phil picture with his bus and my bike outside his house.

http://www.xtremesport.org/phil%20bike%20bus.jpg

http://www.xtremesport.org/phil%20bike%20bus%202.jpg

Excellent pictures Malcolm, Just tell Phil to keep his eyes peeled for a handful of scabby riff raff comin his way in the forseeable future, with no money lookin for free grog at the winetastin's.. Phil was a speedway classic..

The "flying farmer" John Harrhy - one of the most exciting racers ever seen in the yellow and black, especially in 72/73 and even after June 74. was he the rumoured ex Bee in negotiations with the Ochiltrees before Sandhu stepped in?

anyone else remember his amazing round the boards tussles with Phil Crump, Norman Hunter etc at Brandon and his fighting performances at tracks such as Cradley, Wolves, Halifax...