British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Danish Grand Prix - Copenhagen

Okay.

Your 1 stop shop for the Danish Grand Prix. The forum equivalent of Tescos, if you like. A place for your predictions, during meeting chat and post meeting analysis.

The forum's least favourite Mongol (that's me, by the way) visited his personal shaman over the weekend and together we sifted through the charred remains of a sheep's shoulder blade to devine the future. And the result was the revelation that TR will not qualify for the final and the Subedei prediction of:

1. Tomasz Gollob (Maybe it was the threat of decapitation that made the shaman plump for the Pole. But if he doesn't win I'll decapitate him anyway, just like in the good old days. Although obviously they weren't that good if you were decapitated.)

2. Nicki Pedersen

3. Jason Crump

4. Hans Andersen

Edited by Subedei

Iversen has got to have a chance, if Bjerre can reach the semi finals then he should easily make that stage, while if Zagar can make the podium, I'd say PUK has a chance of winning it!

I seem to remember Trick didn't have the best of GP's last season in Denmark, if the same happens this year then we have a far more interesting GP series on our hands!

And, I think Crump won in Copenhagen last season. In fact, I believe Copenhagen and Prague (the next 2 GPs) both went the way of the champ last season.

Crump has won at Denmark for the last 2 years and at Czecho for the last 3 years

TRick will be banging the final nails in Crumps coffin come Saturday night.

He is just so far ahead of the rest in terms of points, ability, and anything else you can think of.

And he is coming home to Poole in 2006!

I've got my cynical head on at the moment and it says Trick isn't going to make the Semis to allow the rest of the field to catch up slightly and so enhance the later rounds of the series. Not entirely sure what misfortunes will befall him but a combination of efs and dodgy exclusions sound good :P

we can certainly hope

I've got my cynical head on at the moment and it says Trick isn't going to make the Semis to allow the rest of the field to catch up slightly and so enhance the later rounds of the series. Not entirely sure what misfortunes will befall him but a combination of efs and dodgy exclusions sound good :P

So you think TRick is going to score less than 8 from 5?

Never in a month of Sundays. He will stroll through as usual and then do enough to make the final. Basically that's all he has to do and then step up a gear to win it.

Sound easy? It is for TRick at the moment.

Iversen has got to have a chance, if Bjerre can reach the semi finals then he should easily make that stage, while if Zagar can make the podium, I'd say PUK has a chance of winning it!

I seem to remember Trick didn't have the best of GP's last season in Denmark, if the same happens this year then we have a far more interesting GP series on our hands!

are you being serious?

i think

1. T Rickardsson

2.J Crump

3. N Pedersen

4. S.Nicholls

I will go for

1 T .richardson

2 N.pedersen

3 S.nicholls

4 J.crump

TR will have to fail to make at least 2 semis from the rest of the meetings, together with his nearest rivals doing very well. There's still some way to go, but he does look in pretty good shape - 3 1sts and a 2nd ain't bad at all. If he equals Mauger's record that'll be amazing, although Ivan should've won more than 6, but we'll keep that discussion for another day :-)

David

If he equals Mauger's record that'll be amazing, although Ivan should've won more than 6, but we'll keep that discussion for another day

That discussion is all over the place.

TR doesn't necessarily have to miss out on the semis for the others to stand a chance. You get nothing for riding in the semis. He's just got to miss out on the finals. If he scores, say 8 and qualifies for the semis in Copenhagen, but misses out on a final that Crump wins, it gets a whole lot tighter.

TRick will be banging the final nails in Crumps coffin come Saturday night.

He is just so far ahead of the rest in terms of points, ability, and anything else you can think of.

And he is coming home to Poole in 2006!

Wakey,wakey, t'was not long ago that Rickardsson turned his back on Poole and British speedway,he's made his bed,best he goes and lays in it!!