British Speedway Forum

I might not like him but he rode a good 'un tonight!

Made me eat my words and we're through to the final, would rather it this way that face a race off! :approve:

Once again Lee comes out with excuses! :mad: Was that an insurance incase Britain didn't go through?I think so! Did he ride like a man who was "ill" the night before? I think not! So why make up all these petty excuses, looking for sympathy? But whatever it is, people will get fed up of one of Britains "top" riders moaning all the flipping time! :mad:

A big well done to lee on his max and for doing Britian pround.

now dont you all feel stupid!

Be a boring world if we all liked the same riders, my opinion of Lee will never change after what he did to Mark as it will stay with a lot of other fans as well.

Fair play to Rico on a great performance and passing Nicki was an awesome ride!!

If only he could ride like that most of the time and not have so many off nights!!

But who cares about that, lets repeat that performance in the World Cup Final!!

An outstanding performance from all our guys - hats off to them all and all the best to them for the Final - they did us proud tonight. :approve:

Those of you who were pouring scorn on Lee earlier may have noticed that he has just scored a faultless and convincing maximum at Swindon - or were you still wearing your blinkers.

now dont you all feel stupid!

Nope, don't like Lee Richardson, never have and never will. It was his home track and if he can't ride it there's no hope for anyone.

SL this is getting silly now this is twice today we've agreed :wink::approve:

A great display by Lee tonight. Maybe he should be ill before all his big matches. :D Just goes to show what can be done when you put a little effot into it.