British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

Garypops - I think we must be on the same flight out of Stanstead on Friday.... how many are there in your party? Want to share a taxi to Brda and then onto practice?????. There are two of us going

TST

There are four of us,may be thats too many for a taxi.

Do you know how far the airport is from the centre?Anyway we will be in the bar at stanstead airport if you fancy a sherbert.

My first trip to Bydgoszcz this year... cant wait  :D

We are booked into the Brda too

psssst - Nikki - Have you told Rico yet!!!

Think there may be a few on that Friday Stanstead flight, but Im not allowed to say until Nikki has told Rico the bad news!!! :o

and I'm bringing 12 along as in previous years, inc the erstwhile Papa Bazarou

Also in the Brda, so not far to wander for a 'Kebap' or two :)

Never heard of him . . . . :unsure:

Looks like I'll need a big Bydgoszcz 2006 BSF tour flag for all to sign this year.

We'll be on Stansted Friday flight too. 2.5 of us as last year! This year we're staying at the Pod but should make it to Brda again Friday night. Hopefully no very large drunken Swedes will fall on us this time!

Flying out on my birthday.. better be worth it :P

WvsH and I are going with The Chivsy Travel group, flying from Stansted on the Thursday.

Matt , you'll have a Birthday to remember (one way or another :P )

I do always look forward to my Bydgoszcz trips, however this year seems to be building up to quite an occasion. Looks like 30+ forumites on the Friday night in the Brda, should be special. Will be interesting to see which of the newbies to Bydgoszcz last the pace after the usually wild Friday night (am thinking Mr Davis here :P ).

Then the GP and the party in Chesterfields to follow it really should be a brilliant weekend. Thursday to Monday for myself, HenryW and the Doctor. I think the Tuesday might have to be booked off as well after 4 days with the Doctor.

Bring it on !!

Rico :rolleyes:

(oh and wild weekends in Wroclaw and Cardiff to be had beforehand)

I do always look forward to my Bydgoszcz trips, however this year seems to be building up to quite an occasion. Looks like 30+ forumites on the Friday night in the Brda, should be special. Will be interesting to see which of the newbies to Bydgoszcz last the pace after the usually wild Friday night (am thinking Mr Davis here  :P ).

Then the GP and the party in Chesterfields to follow it really should be a brilliant weekend. Thursday to Monday for myself, HenryW and the Doctor. I think the Tuesday might have to be booked off as well after 4 days with the Doctor.

Bring it on !!

Rico  :rolleyes:

(oh and wild weekends in Wroclaw and Cardiff to be had beforehand)

Rico, maybe someone should keep tabs on who can keep up and create a "Cumulated Drinking Average" ;)....I'd say I did pretty good last year when it came to drinking-so I 'd compare myself to Nicki P, while Sharon was on the level of TRick :). Rico = Leigh Adams and HenryW = Bjarne P. :)

Rico, maybe someone should keep tabs on who can keep up and create a "Cumulated Drinking Average" ;)....I'd say I did pretty good last year when it came to drinking-so I 'd compare myself to Nicki P, while Sharon was on the level of TRick :). Rico = Leigh Adams and HenryW = Bjarne P. :)

I think you are actually doing Sharon a dis-service there Tommy. Her domination was above and beyond even the great Rickardsson's in the 2005 GP series.

I personally thought you were closer to Crumps 2005 performane and I think you might be doing HenryW a little bit of a dis-service, given his switch of engine from piwo to Jacek Daniels.

Rico :rolleyes:

Lol...I'd accept Bjarne, but I really don't care for his style...Can we say that I performed like PePe? Usually good at the start, but tend to worry about what's behind me too much, and have a tendancy to fall over every now and then when it's least expected...and most importantly, drops out when it comes to the crunch :)

I worry about what we could see this year if we tell The Doctor that it's a competition that is being scored :blink:

Edited by HenryW

That tray equals something you'd clean the toilet with to me. :P