British Speedway Forum
Shortcrust

Vsra Dinner 04/03/06

Anyone else coming along to the VSRA this year? Had to duck out of last year's unfortunately, but will be there this year. Special guest for the evening will be Jason Crump along with his wife Melody. :approve:

Should be good fun, even Mr and Mrs Micman will be dining with us this year :approve::D

Edited by shooting star

Cant make it for the meal but I am planning on popping in afterwards for a quick sniffter.

Lets hope Sam E is there again, you missed a great performance last year SS he was hilarious. :D

i'll see you there then Norbold ... bit gutted i missed last year but hopefully this year will make up for it.

might even attend the AGM this year to add my vote on president of 2007 :wink:

Lets hope Sam E is there again, you missed a great performance last year SS he was hilarious.  :D

Well I had to take a year off to get over the previous year...being introduced to and shaking hands with the 6 times speedway world champion the very minute I arrived at the hotel was rather daunting to say the least.

Least he won't be quite so shocked this year eh Honie? :wink:

Be good to see you there again Norbold. :approve:

Cant make it for the meal but I am planning on popping in afterwards for a quick sniffter.

Lets hope Sam E is there again, you missed a great performance last year SS he was hilarious.  :D

Look forward to seeing you for a drink during the evening Sandie!

Shaz and I always enjoy the evening!

Is the GP on? Wonder if there's another wedding as well :rolleyes: that added a twist didn't it last year.

Edited by shazzybird

Anyone else coming along to the VSRA this year?  Had to duck out of last year's unfortunately.

i'll see you there then Norbold ... bit gutted i missed last year

I'm glad now that I gave it a miss last year as well. It wouldn't have been the same without you two there. :)

Looking forward to meeting up again. :approve:

Edited by norbold

See you all there........just come over and say..Hello Alan, what are you having. :D

You never know you could be lucky again this year Alan with your seating arrangements :wink:

Sue wonder if you'll get your mate sat next to you again :lol::lol: or will we have made it at long last :wink:

You never know you could be lucky again this year Alan with your seating arrangements  :wink:

Sue wonder if you'll get your mate sat next to you again  :lol:  :lol:  or will we have made it at long last  :wink:

Look forward to seeing you again Shazz

Is the GP on?

normally the same night isn't it?

See you all there........just come over and say..Hello Alan, what are you having.  :D

oh thats it is it ... bring your missus for a change and get totally rat-arsed!!!

sure she'll really appreciate that one!! :wink:

Look forward to seeing you for a drink during the evening Sandie!

me too :D

Did you make the meal last year then to hear Sam's speech as guest of honour? Or was this when he was in the bar afterwards?