British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Todays The Day!

:rolleyes:

Can someone in the Dorset area please put Shovs toys back in his pram,thanks :P

Poor Shovvy crying in his beer tonight!!

Got to say Crump is all I dispise in speedway. Gob sh*te who said he should have won it, when he shouldn't have even been in the final!

Where was your 'big man' in the final then Steve?? :lol:

Got to say Crump is all I dispise in speedway. Gob sh*te who said he should have won it, when he shouldn't have even been in the final!

but he beat Rickardsson TWICE tonight :rolleyes:

Got to say Crump is all I dispise in speedway.

and Rickardsson has brought the sport down another level in the UK in 2006

your showing your true colours now Steve.

well what can i say well done to scotty a good start and hope he can keep the conistoncey up shame that richarson couldnt do the same . it was unfair for adams engine to go like that felt evry sorry for him and wot can i say nicki and jason in that final thats is what speedway is all about well done to nicki he worked hard in that final for that win its was a fair win has well

Sounds a bit like someone else we know, Steve! :D

Not much between 8 points and 9 points scored (apart from the place in the semi of course), if only Trick had tried in that last heat against Zagar :P

What was the advantage of Nicki and Tomaz winning the semi final as they didnt get 1st choice of gate positions for the final??

How was that sorted out ??

Always thought you were a nasty vindictive individual shovlar, and tonight you've proved it.

Bonjour.

What was the advantage of Nicki and Tomaz winning the semi final as they didnt get 1st  choice of gate positions for the final??

How was that sorted out ??

highest scorers in the meeting get first pick ... same as last year