British Speedway Forum

Hopefully no-one from other tracks, which just leaves the 5/6,000 who attend Poole every week. :P

Hopefully no-one from other tracks, which just leaves the 5/6,000 who attend Poole every week.  :P

Well, I am going Gemini. Never been to Poole never mind the speedway track. I hope I get an ice cream (rum and raison would be nice) Hint, hint to the person who is taking me ( :P ,me licking my ice cream :approve: )

Poole is a lovely place. You will enjoy it.

Try to get the "person who is taking you" to take you on a trip on The Solent Scene to see Old Harry Rocks. Beautiful scenery.

I'm looking forward to Sunday and my return to Poole, where I spent so many happy years.

It will be good to catch up with my old team-mate Pete Smith and other riders who have been around almost as long as me!

I'll be signing copies of my book and hopefully seeing plenty old faces from my days with the Pirates between 1975-80.

Even if you've already bought the book at Poole, or from the publishers or at any other track, please feel free to bring it along and I'll be very happy to sign it.

See you there!

Simmo

Well, I will be looking forward to seeing you again

Still my greatest ever Poole rider :)

Electro

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Have no fear! it looks like I shall be staying to watch this meeting after all!

Quelle surprise - Gollob has now withdrawn from the meeting. Daily Echo report he is sad not to make it because other things have come up.

Had a feeling this announcement was likely as soon as Poland went out last night. Shame - I was looking forward to seeing ride the Poole track again. He used to be awesome round there.

Quelle surprise - Gollob has now withdrawn from the meeting. Daily Echo report he is sad not to make it because other things have come up.

Had a feeling this announcement was likely as soon as Poland went out last night. Shame - I was looking forward to seeing ride the Poole track again. He used to be awesome round there.

Maybe he has caught a Rickarrdson migraine.....

Wish I had put a bet on that gollob would be a no show although I am sure that the odds wouldn't have been in my favour. I also have my doubts that he would shown even if Poland had gone into the final

Poole Pirates V Rest of the world side that includes Tomasz Gollob (Withdrawn) , Leigh Adams, Jason Crump, young 17 year old sensation Nikolai Klindt and Aussies Steve Johnston, Chris Holder and Jason Doyle. The Pirates will have Rickardsson replacing Grzegorz Walasek.

Great line up for Rickardssons farewell meeting .

Is he likely to be fit for this ?

After having to pull out of riding for his Country this week :unsure:

Now Gollob has pulled out will it still cost £17 to attend ?

Great line up for Rickardssons farewell meeting .

Is he likely to be fit for this ?

After having to pull out of riding for his Country this week  :unsure:

Now Gollob has pulled out will it still cost £17 to attend ?

I agree. Seems odd that Rickardsson is unfit for his Country, yet ok to ride in his farewell meeting the next day.