British Speedway Forum
Mylor

Team Gb, Hans Andersen And The Gp's

As Team GB aren't likely to set the world alight any time soon why don't we offer HA a British licence. He may well jump at the chance as he'd probably get Lee's place in the GP's and we may just make the WTC Final!! :lol::wink:

Guest Shale Eater

I'd more than welcome Hans on a British license, but after all the abuse he got from the 2004 World Cup Final where Scotty flopped in a vital heat as per usual, what are the chances that Hans would stick 2 fingers up and say thanks, but no thanks????

Very funny. About as much chance of signing Pamela Anderson. At least - judging by her films - she might keep her hands on the throttle.

I prefer a fair, honest rider thanks...

;)

Prepares to get flamed...!

:D

Edited by Ace no.5

Guest Shale Eater
I prefer a fair, honest rider thanks...

;)

Prepares to get flamed...!

:D

Thats rich coming from someone who has Jason Crump riding for them :P:shock:

Thats rich coming from someone who has Jason Crump riding for them :P  :shock:

Why is he unfair and dishonest then?

Somehow i dont think going down the rune holta / poland road with hans anderson would do britains future prospects any good . We are not that desperate yet , but we could offer jason crump a british license after all he was born in bristol . ;)

Somehow i dont think going down the rune holta / poland road with hans anderson would do britains future prospects any good . We are not that desperate yet , but we could offer jason crump a british license after all he was born in bristol . ;)

The thing is, Poland would be strong enough without Holta, whereas GB...

Don't think Scotty would appreciate losing his British number 1 slot to Hans!

Bit like asking Kenny Dalglish to stand in for Wayne Rooney, no thanks. If we are not good enough tough, we just have to get on with it, lets at least keep it ENGLISH or BRITISH. :(

It's a nice idea, but not a good one.

Hans wouldn't do it anyway, and there are still plenty of people who are determined to hold a grudge against him for 2004.

As said, better to offer it to Crumpy, at least he was born here. :P

It's a nice idea, but not a good one.

Hans wouldn't do it anyway, and there are still plenty of people who are determined to hold a grudge against him for 2004.

As said, better to offer it to Crumpy, at least he was born here.  :P

I Am sick and tired of people going on about the incident with Hans at the WTC, what about when the Swedes did it at Coventry to let the Aussies win (not sure whether it was PK or not) everyone seems to have forgotten that but because the episode at Poole involved 'Tim Henman' (Scott (I am perfect) Nicholls) everyone wanted to lynch him!!!

Hans will I am sure be World Champion one day and whether you like him or not he is a very talented rider and is exciting to watch (have followed him since he came over and rode for Poole) ;);)

I Am sick and tired of people going on about the incident with Hans at the WTC, what about when the Swedes did it at Coventry to let the Aussies win (not sure whether it was PK or not) everyone seems to have forgotten that but because  the episode at Poole involved 'Tim Henman' (Scott (I  am perfect) Nicholls) everyone wanted to lynch him!!!

Hans will I am sure be World Champion one day and whether you like him or not he is a very talented rider and is exciting to watch (have followed him since he came over and rode for Poole) ;)  ;)

I hope that wasn't aimed at me - I'm a big Hans fan and I came out in support of him after that incident in 2004. He, along with Mark Loram, Joonas Kylmäkorpi and Tomasz Gollob is one of my favourite riders to watch, and although I'm sad to see him not in the GP's this year his league form has been great and he's making a great claim to be reinstated next season. If he goes well at Parken, then I think it's almost guaranteed.

No chance...

:blink:  ;)

I will remind you of that comment !! ;)

Edited by Hansfan

I Am sick and tired of people going on about the incident with Hans at the WTC, what about when the Swedes did it at Coventry to let the Aussies win (not sure whether it was PK or not) everyone seems to have forgotten that but because  the episode at Poole involved 'Tim Henman' (Scott (I  am perfect) Nicholls) everyone wanted to lynch him!!!

Hans will I am sure be World Champion one day and whether you like him or not he is a very talented rider and is exciting to watch (have followed him since he came over and rode for Poole) ;)  ;)

I see you are still bitter that Scott finished 3 places above Hans in the GPs last year then! Is there really any need to make childish comments against him all the time? Think you will find the reaction was louder because it affected the British team, which is who most of the fans in Britain support at the World Cup. Edited by SPEEDY69