British Speedway Forum

I think Crump would of given Hans a run for his money if he hadn't had gone so wide on the fourth bend on that first lap.

How do work that out? :blink: 

Leigh won more races than Antonio! Leigh had done more of the hard work then Antonio!

Dd miss Sophie  :cry:

So did Beercellar :lol:

I backed Anderson to win at 8/1. Hello £80!!!! :D:D

Have you guys checked out this months edition of Maxim where Sophie is parading in her slinky's? Comes with a special wipe clean cover too... ;)

Wow!  Evidently a good win for Hans (didn't watch it myself), but think Crumpie is quite happy to play the percentages and take no undue risks now

HAd you seen the fianl you's not say that!!! Crumpy was in the 4th bend fence on lap 1 after trying the big blast and managed to come back form a reasonbale disatnce behind Hans to be fishing 20 foot on the line. Still makes Hans the biggets winner over Crump in the GP's this year! Nick only beat Crumpy by about 5 foot!

I know a Belle Vue official had £50 on Andersen at 10/1.
I backed Anderson to win at 8/1. Hello £80!!!!  :D  :D

Peanuts :P

I now love Hans Andersen!!!!! SWC 2003ish, who cares, Danish GP 2006 is all that matters! The guy is a legend.

Must add, very pelased to see Lee Richardson make the semis, ok it's the final that counts but small steps, lets hope it's the final next time. Proved he's not an also ran tonight IMO.

Edited by SCB

Well no, thats why they have the semi final, whoever comes first and second in that race "deserves" to be in the final more than the people that come third and fourth.  :rolleyes:

Think points in the Semi-Finals should be doubled - then after the Semi-Finals, the top four are in the Final, so Adams and Hancock would be rewarded for top scoring by just getting into the final ahead of Bjarne and Anonio

17= Andersen

16= Crump

15= Hancock

14= Adams

13= B.Pedersen

10= Lindback

9= Richardson

8= Nicholls

then in the final, points would be 10 for a win, 6 for 2nd, 3 for third and 0 for last so Hans would have gained 27 GP points, Crumpy 22 GP points and had Adams have got third, he would have scored 17 GP points.

I think Crump would of given Hans a run for his money if he hadn't had gone so wide on the fourth bend on that first lap.

Yeah right . . . and if my Granny had balls she would have been my Grandad . . but she didn't :lol:

I don't see how you can say Leigh deserved to get into the final more than Antonio. It's not like he had an ef or anything. He just failed to pull it off at the last hurdle. Same old story for Leigh. I've given up even expecting him to get into the final any more.

There are two things you can almost guarantee in these GPs. Leigh Adams will baffle with another failure, and Scott Nicholls will fall off in a key race.

Well done to Lee Richardson tonight. Did well. Not earth shattering or anything like that, but enough to stick two fingers up to the dullards who reckon he shouldn't be in the Great Britain team.

Talking of sticking up two fingers - well done Hans. Proved a point tonight.

Best GP so far I thought. Much more racing than in previous rounds.

A suggestion for BSI - throw Rickardsson out as he is only going through the motions, and replace him with Hans Andersen.

Well done to hans tonight,as everyone says a rider of his calibre should be a GP rider.

I thought some of crumps riding tonight was bordering on dangerous rather than fair.He stuffed both pedersens down the back straight a couple of times,admittedly the track was tricky tho.

Well done to hans tonight,as everyone says a rider of his calibre should be a GP rider.

Why? Sorry to disagree with the majority but all politics aside he was eliminated last year because he was crap. Fair enough he is doing a lot better this year and therefore if he is good enough, and I believe he is, he wil qualify on merit.

Guest schumifan
I thought some of crumps riding tonight was bordering on dangerous rather than fair.He stuffed both pedersens down the back straight a couple of times,admittedly the track was tricky tho.

I can't believe I'm actually going to defend Crump over Nicki, but I think Nicki got into trouble all on his own. :neutral:

And a third rider too but I can't remember who it was now. No-one had mentioned it before now on here so perhaps I thought it was just me thinking it. Was definitely on the limit of 'hard riding' and I'm sure if certain other riders had done it, that it would have been talked about. PPerhaps the camera angles made it look worse, I don't know ;):rolleyes:

The other thing I noticed was Greg talking about what I thought was a great race with Bjarne and then him complaining post-race that Bjarne rode a little hard. What concerned me was his 'what goes around comes around' comment, especially as Poole are at Smallmead on Monday. Just hoping he doesn't have any daft ideas of payback for something that imo was just a good race by both of them.

Oh, and why do they always interview the same riders. Leigh Adams at least 3 times tonight...and they always say the same thing every time!

Guest schumifan
What concerned me was his 'what goes around comes around' comment, especially as Poole are at Smallmead on Monday.

I noticed that too but he got it round the wrong way! Who knows what he meant? :unsure:

Did they interview Leigh 3 times? I thought the last two were repeats.

To be fair, Leigh was unbeaten up to his last race. Did anyone notice, by the way, that despite Leigh being the meeting leader at the time of his last race, Tony Millard didn't mention the fact that he was in last place at all during the entire race?

Guest schumifan

Someone did. They specifically mentioned that he might have come last to avoid Greg and Jason in the semi final.

I'm leaving this thread now ;)

Edited by schumifan