British Speedway Forum

I thought some of crumps riding tonight was bordering on dangerous rather than fair.He stuffed both pedersens down the back straight a couple of times

Agree with you there :mad:

Brilliant from Hans. I don't care who wins the overall this year because I know whos the best in the world. Don't think I'll get to sleep now, I'm too excited :approve::P:lol::wink::)

Speaking of Tony, it is sad to see a great champion like him seemingly going through the motions. Before the season started it was understandable that he would want to try and beat Mauger's 6 titles and set himself apart with 7, but it all seems to have gone to pot for him. Bottom line, he is a great champion, arguably the greatest ever

If the Gp series had been around in Mauger's time he would have had another 5/6 titles to win to catch him. Great Champion yes the greatest ever no way.

A true champion wins it over 5 rides on one night, not a series of meetings that you dont even have to win.

Why? Sorry to disagree with the majority but all politics aside he was eliminated last year because he was crap. Fair enough he is doing a lot better this year and therefore if he is good enough, and I believe he is, he wil qualify on merit.

But he finished ahead of Lee Richardson and he was invited back in. That's the point.

Did they interview Leigh 3 times? I thought the last two were repeats.

To be fair, Leigh was unbeaten up to his last race. Did anyone notice, by the way, that despite Leigh being the meeting leader at the time of his last race, Tony Millard didn't mention the fact that he was in last place at all during the entire race?

Bo he didn't but he said "Disappointing" at least a hundred times. Well it seemed like it.

I said the very same to my missus, not that she wsa taking much notice :rolleyes:

Thing is I don't know what Greg was getting at, I didn't see any contact between the two. I've always liked Greg and seen him as one of the 'good guys' so I hope he doesn't resort to any kind of  Nicki style revenge tactics monday night. Having said that, Bjarne will be so far ahead of him he won't have a chance :approve:

He sure took retribution on Niki P once didn't he?

Ridiculous, both times Crump was well in front looking straight forwards, they were trying to go round the outside through a gap that wasn't there.

Crump probably didn't even know they were there. They should of shut off, like Crump had to when he got squeezed out by Lindback.

Totally agree

Was out on the p1ss with my workmates last night so i never seen it . But i put a fiver each way on hans and with my head thumping this morning i canny make out on this thread how he actually done . Can somebody please tell me cause im having trouble actually thinking this morning .

Did anyone notice the lack of the countdown clock at Parken last night?

I did not spot it at all and did notice a chap who appeared to have got the new job of 'Showing a piece of paper with 10 seconds to go on it'

Did any one else see this?

Good night for the poles  :D wish we could be as good as them  :approve:

What did they score 3-2-1 dustie bin and yes they were rubbish  :D

:D

I was wondering if that had anything to do with Subedei's bad mood.The "No more GP's at Parken" post :P

Did they interview Leigh 3 times? I thought the last two were repeats.

Why does he always refer to himself as "we" ?

Watch his interviews and he never says "I'm aiming for the semi's" etc it's always "we're aiming for the semi's" ! Very annoying !

Watch his interviews and he never says "I'm aiming for the semi's" etc it's always "we're aiming for the semi's" ! Very annoying !

Seems to me a very reasonable thing to say,remembering for every rider there is a hard working team behind him.Why not give them a mention?

Seems to me a very reasonable thing to say,remembering for every rider there is a hard working team behind him.Why not give them a mention?

This is very true iris123, and is the reason leigh always say's , WE or WE'RE, fair play to him for including them as well. :)

Edited by shirls

Theres no 'I' in team :wink: