British Speedway Forum

Whose the wildcard and track reserve for this event.

I don't know, but the draw is scheduled for midday next Tuesday, so we'll know then if not before...

I think it is strange that they have not announced the wild card yet. I think they are either waiting to see who rides well in the qualifying mettings on the weekend or they are waiting to see if Rickardsson retires early.

I think it is strange that they have not announced the wild card yet. I think they are either waiting to see who rides well in the qualifying mettings on the weekend or they are waiting to see if Rickardsson retires early.

Tricky isn't in Sweden's SWC squad - you might be right with your retirement theory :wink:

I musn't be a sceptical wifey! lol

The draw for the Italian GP has now been made:

http://www.speedwayworld.tv/draw/2006/draw_italy.php

The Wild Card is Mattia Carpanese and the Track Reserves are Daniele Tessari and Simone Terenzani.

Are any other Forum regulars making the trip? :unsure:

Paragon & I will be there as usual - we go to all GPs....mad fools! ;)

Paragon & I will be there as usual - we go to all GPs....mad fools!  ;)

My wife & I will be there.

Really looking forward to it, especially as we'll be leaving the kids with Grandparents for the weekend.

The draw for the Italian GP has now been made:

http://www.speedwayworld.tv/draw/2006/draw_italy.php

The Wild Card is Mattia Carpanese and the Track Reserves are Daniele Tessari and Simone Terenzani.

Are any other Forum regulars making the trip?  :unsure:

Oh dear, wide angle lens required to get Carpanese in shot during his 5 races!

Have they confirmed the start time for this GP yet? I know it was a late start last year.

Our tickets say 8:00 on them. So an hour earlier then last year :D and an hour later then normal GP's.

Have they confirmed the start time for this GP yet?  I know it was a late start last year.

As usual for Lonigo, the Italian SGP will start at 2100 CET.

It'll still be sweltering hot though. even at that time of the evening :)

With the World Cup well and truly over, its time to move on to the next GP.

Travel Plus will be there as usual, this time with around 100 clients looking forward to a weekend on the Italian lakes.

For those that missed the announcement in the Speedway Star, we hope to be able to publish photos taken whilst we are away on tour. Obviously a lot depends on the quality of the internet connection we can get, but all being well photos should be there to view.

So if you’re travelling with us (and I know there are a number of Forum members who do), you can tell friends and family to go to:

http://travelplusontour.fotopic.net/

and they can see what a great time you’re having. Obviously if you’re on the tour don't forget to have a look when you get back.

Edited by Mr Snackette

As usual for Lonigo, the Italian SGP will start at 2100 CET.

It'll still be sweltering hot though. even at that time of the evening  :)

Indeed! This week’s forecast has the temperature above 90 degrees every day bar Thursday when it dips to a chilly 88! :wink:

I see from the other thread that Hans comes in for TRick. This should make the meeting more competitive, and potentially, more controversial! :approve: