British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

Hey The Know, I hope you enjoyed watching Andersen croak for the second GP in a row. Bloody hilarious! :lol:

You know nothing about riding a bike, but hey 3 g.p 3 podiums hows the poole riders doing . Hans will finish above lindback and pederson and only done half the gp s now thats funny.

Congratulatons to Aj x

Bet Captain Marvel is singing in the rain in Sweden!!!!!!! :D

Unlucky Scott :(

Guest thetiger2799

Well done referee you were right to exclude Scotty..

100% agreed, Scotty has a massive chip on his shoulder, basically cause he wishes he was as good as Hans, and until he realises he never will be, he is always going to be a danger when the two meet up.

Think the ref got it wrong with the Crump incident, but he made up for it with getting the Hans/Nicholls incident spot on. Although it could be argued Scott shouldnt have even been in the re-run.

I thought the referee was excellent tonight and made some brave correct decisions.

Lindbacks exclusion was correct, as he went far too wide into 1st bend, saw Crump coming up the inside, bottled it as he knew Crump would be ahead going into the backstraight and slid off on his own accord.

Nicki Pedersens exclusion in the semifinal no.2 was also correct, Nicholls didn't touch him and he went too wide into the 4th bend and just hit the slimy stuff.

Nicholls exclusion in the rerun of semifinal no.2 was definately correct, Nicholls gave Hans a massive nudge coming out of the 4th bend and Hans Andersen HAD to lean on Nicholls going down the home straight to avoid hitting the fence, they both went into the 1st bend very close and Nicholls lent the bike onto Hans, and Hans had no other choice than to hit the dirt.

Anyway, Congrats to Andreas fully deserved win and it's good to see a rider win his home g.p :D:lol:

Edited by *speedchick*

Nicholls exclusion in the rerun of semifinal no.2 was definately correct, Nicholls gave Hans a massive nudge coming out of the 4th bend and Hans Andersen HAD to lean on Nicholls going down the home straight to avoid hitting the fence, they both went into the 1st bend very close and Nicholls lent the bike onto Hans, and Hans had no other choice than to hit the dirt.

Where? When?

I think you were seeing things.

Anyone got a copy of the heat they can put on here?

Edited by SCB

So what do I do on here that is worse than anyone else? I perhaps post more and am quite verciferous, but thats about it.

I rarely use bad language on here though I called Crump a dirty B&*t^&d tonght for his second dangerous move in a week. Deserved.

And I don't attack the poster unless defending myself. I attack the post.

Perhaps thats why I don't get banned. Think about your posts. They are usually a personal attack.

Hans Andersen HAD to lean on Nicholls going down the home straight to avoid hitting the fence

:lol: really? :lol: take off the andersen tinted spectacles for everyones sake

The Hans groupies come up trumps once again

Edited by superjoe

Andreas Jonsson sialalalalala hej!!! :D

All because of a good website led by a professional webmaster of course B):wink: :wink:

point 1.. Hans would not need to lean on Scotty if he wasn't turning left down a straight

point 2.. They were nowhere near the fence, and if they were, Hans could always shut off as Scotty was marginally ahead.

:D  :lol:

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. For all I care Andersen can win the WT for the next 5 years. He is still a jerk.

Whats that make you then, a ginger jerk.

<stalker mode on>

The trouble is Steve gets away with things on here that others would be banned or warned for, because many misguidely mistake him for a big lovable wind-up merchant. Where as in the real world he has nasty vindictive side to his nature. Constantly slagging every other club and rider (Twick or Poole riders apart), for doing the exact same thing his own club and riders do all the time.

A very bad loser if nothing else.

</stalker mode off>

Let's give Mr S the benefit of the doubt here, it's no wonder he is a very sad, frustrated individual. After all

Poole are no longer the best team in the land

Tony was a shadow of his former self and now gone

Antonio (I think he is great by the way) and Bjarne are nowhere

Hans, another of his ex Poole "favourites" is the currently the 2nd best rider in the world

and

His beloved Jason is undoubtedly the best rider in the world and disappearing off into the distance with the title.

Can't blame him for choking can we? :lol::lol::lol:

Even Sam Ermolenko and Tatum said the same thing, and Sam said it was clear cut.

Precisely when did Tatum and Ermolenko qualify as referees?

Nicholls carried on straight into the 1st bend, and totally took Hans front wheel away from him.

I'm not a huge Hans fan, I'm just saying it like I saw it.

Tell you what folks no one can ever win an argument on here. It is impossible as everyone wears their blinkered rose tinted specs.

Hans fans saying it was Nicholls fault, and vice versa.

Lindback fans saying it was Crumps fault. And vice versa.

Most happy that Crump ended in the slime. Except BV fans.

Most happy that Andersen croaked again. Except Andersen fans.

Most happy Jonsson won.

Overall a reasonably good GP as conditions deteriorated.

Isn't speedway great? :approve: