British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
longlivefrankie

Tony Millard!

please somebody do something about this man! :angry:

Totally atrocious tonight. Calling out the wrong riders in virtually every heat. The list of mistakes is just too long to bear.

So will he be sacked from further GP duties, or is competence not among the criteria?

It really is past a joke now the guy is useless

Trouble is there is only Millard and Pearson. And Pearson was running the football show on Talksport this afternoon, so no time to prepare.

How thick is the guy's skin :mad::angry:

Surely he must realise himself mustn't he? :blink:

Put a fork in it, you're done.

The guy is a joke. Fair enough once is understandable, once a meeting say is a bit laughable. Every race in a GP is just irritating, I mean surely it isn't hard to watch a race and get your comments right, surely he has a programme of some sort to keep track of helmet colour racing order gates etc. so why does he constantly make the mistakes?

Oh, and as for another thing tonight, I think we get the message Millard, Leigh Adams is from Mildura!!!!!

Sky must continue to employ him for a reason - I just wish we knew what that reason is... What's he like to look at? :blink:

Hopefully Sky will one day have the brass ones to leave the commentary in the hands of the speedway riders. I think Johnno did a superb job tonight. I guess we'll have to wait for a current rider to retire and then offer them the job.

Hopefully Sky will one day have the brass ones to leave the commentary in the hands of the speedway riders. I think Johnno did a superb job tonight. I guess we'll have to wait for a current rider to retire and then offer them the job.

So do I. I had to laugh when he said to Millard "It's not controversial mate, it's just the rules"!

Guest PanthersChamp06

Think Sky should take a leaf out of the Live Football matches. For league meetings get 1 fan from each team and let them call the meeting. They might not know the technical ins and out of speedway but atleast they know then name of there riders.

This would cost Sky less and it would make it enjoyable to listen to as I have found the 'Mute' Button useful recently.

Speedway Fanzone.

Sky must continue to employ him for a reason - I just wish we knew what that reason is... .....

Changed his name by deed poll apparently.

Used to be Tony Murdoch :D

Maybe Millard should change places with the ref, I mean that polish ref is a joke, and so is Millard.

Maybe then the fans would get good commentary and the correct decisions MAY be made although I doubt it.

Sky, fim, scb and anyone else who is in charge or our beloved sport, are turning it into a joke.

:D

"The white light's on - what's that for?

Because white's been excluded dopey

Maybe Millard should change places with the ref, I mean that polish ref is a joke, and so is Millard.

Maybe then the fans would get good commentary and the correct decisions MAY be made although I doubt it.

Sky, fim, scb and anyone else who is in charge or our beloved sport, are turning it into a joke.

:D

Nicki P could stop his moaning about Polish referees :P

Huh you think he is naff, you should try to listen to Peter Churchill on Eurosport, he was commentating on the World Equestrian 3 Day Event this afternoon, and he was giving the scores and penalties for each rider before they had finished their round, so we knew whether they went clear in the time or not hardly before they had started. Also, he also kept getting the names and sometimes the sex of the riders wrong. Obviously Sky and their contemporaries do things on the cheap :angry: