British Speedway Forum

Now you better watch out on Sunday in case I give you the fright of your life and get overly welcoming  :P  :wink:

Actually I think that would more likely make you nauseaus so perhaps not lol

Now now dont do yourself down - it doesnt become you :D

If this meeting goes ahead , BSPA run meetings in the PL have been jinxed this season , i assume we can use our rain-off tickets from the pairs .

I doubt whether Sean will be allowed in the pits

Why? have I missed something interesting "kick-off"?

Havvy or Zorro to take the crown. I'll be there for my first ever visit to Sheffield.

BEARS R BACK

Have to ask why everyone is tipping Zorro really :rolleyes: Just hope it's a good meeting and the rider who deserves it wins it.

Having watch most riders around Sheffield this season, the favourite to take on Andre has to be Havvy, if it is dry track then Topinka has a chance, but if he is anywhere near fitness I take Andre.

Just changing subject here, im sure i read this was getting changed next season, i.e elite to premier and vice versa, if so im looking forward to seeing hans andersen etc :D

i read this was getting changed next season, i.e elite to premier and vice versa,

The venues for events won't be decided until the BSPA AGM in November. :)

:blink::blink:

Judged purely on watching two riders in particular at Newcastle and Berwick...I will say it will be either..... Gary Havelock or Magnus Zetterstrom.....and I will not rule out ex-Diamond and home track man Andre Compton.

Edited by Mauger_Magic

spin king

Certainly would. It would be much fairer but financial considerations always stop it. :(

:blink::blink:

So lioness if you see a skinny, shaking , shambling wreck of a monarch on the 3rd bend at ashfield on the monarchs visit in the scottish cup - you will know he enjoyed beetgosh :P

"skiny, shaking, shambling wreck of a Monarch" - who could that be? :unsure:

can't possibly be moi - i stand on the 4th bend :P:P