British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andout

Nicki Pedersen

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I'm sure this is of interest to NP fans.....

PRESS RELEASE - COMMUNIQUE DE PRESSE

Mies, December 21/le 21 décembre 2006

International Tribunal of Appeal

Case of Speedway rider Nicki Pedersen

Tribunal International d’Appel

Cas du pilote de Speedway Nicki Pedersen

The International Tribunal of Appeal (TIA) convened on December 19 at the FIM headquarters in Mies,

Switzerland, in a public hearing in order to judge the appeal lodged by Danish rider Nicki Pedersen, team

manager Jan Staechmann and the Danmarks Motor Union (DMU) against the decision of the International

Disciplinary Court (CDI) taken on September 18, concerning the offence of bad behaviour of Nicki Pedersen

against Speedway Grand Prix Race Director Ole Olsen during the Speedway World Cup event held in

Reading, Great Britain, on July 22.

Present at the hearing were Mr Santiago Puig y Viladomiu, TIA President, Wojciech Tomczyk and Gianluca

d’Aloja, judges, Nicki Pedersen, Jan Staechmann and the DMU President Henrik Norgaard, as well as Ole

Olsen, FIM CEO Guy Maitre and FIM Legal adviser Robert Hofstetter.

The TIA confirmed partially the sanction pronounced by the CDI in its decision of September 18:

Nicki Pedersen is penalised with a fine of CHF 2.000 and a suspension of six months beginning on 1st April

2007 and with respite for a probationary period from 1st April to 1st October 2007, verdict to be executed in

case of further offence of bad behaviour.

Jan Staechmann was given a warning for not acting in order to stop the incident.

In a new ruling, the costs of the procedure are to be borne by Nicki Pedersen and Jan Staechmann: each

one must pay half part of the procedure costs of both instances.

The full text of the decision will be published within a few days. An appeal may be lodged against this

decision to the CAS within 5 days following the written notification.

I dont understand any off that lol. What did he do, I cant remember? Also, it says something about him being banned for 6 months or something, does that mean he isnt allowed to ride? I dont get it lol.

I dont understand any off that lol. What did he do, I cant remember? Also, it says something about him being banned for 6 months or something, does that mean he isnt allowed to ride? I dont get it lol.

The whole Danish team were somewhat agitated after Hans A. was excluded in the SWC play off at Reading.

He's not banned, he got a suspended scentence - so if he's bad again, they could ban him.

The whole Danish team were somewhat agitated after Hans A. was excluded in the SWC play off at Reading.

He's not banned, he got a suspended scentence - so if he's bad again, they could ban him.

That why I said I wonder whether some riders might try and wind him up into doing something stupid.

And the Danish team had every right to be annoyed as Bomber went down very easy and should of been excluded.

But thats another matter for another time.

And the Danish team had every right to be annoyed as Bomber went down very easy and should of been excluded.

But thats another matter for another time.

Lets be fair though they did not half make a song and dance with there objections .

He had a go at Olsen.Something along the lines of he never does anything for Denmark

He had a go at Olsen.Something along the lines of he never does anything for Denmark

And he left a bemused Ole Olsen flabbergasted.

Guest Schumi
That why I said I wonder whether some riders might try and wind him up into doing something stupid.

Don't think the "new" Nicki would rise to it. :approve:

"New" Nicki? Why - is he born again? :blink::unsure:

I don't know there are some very good wind up merchant around the speedway scene at the moment.

Perhaps Nicki needs to get a bigger fan to cool him down.

Flippin' heck Spin King - you on a mission today or what, seems every other post I'm reading is one of yours. Do you realise you've single-handedly made over 20% of the postings on this forum in the last 24 hours. That's going some! :lol:;)

Edited by rabbit

Guest Schumi
"New" Nicki?  Why - is he born again?

Have you not seen how relaxed he is lately? :unsure:

Flippin' heck Spin King - you on a mission today or what, seems every other post I'm reading is one of yours. Do you realise you've single-handedly made over 20% of the postings on this forum in the last 24 hours. That's going some! :lol:  ;)

Wonder if him and the Little Un have ever been seen in the same room? :unsure::D