British Speedway Forum

Maths not a strong point?  Thats 2, plus Ron, thats 3.  Thats two more than 1.  :blink:

Anyway, I'm not going to argue anymore because I know I'm right and logics clearly not a strong point of yours. :rolleyes:  Argue with idiots and they drag you down to there level.

My dear if you consider Rob B’s post (Looks like the holders won't have the chance to defend it then.......) to be a moan then you’ve lost the plot.

Where is hyderd’s post from? I thought we were discussing the pairs.

Why do you have to make stuff up? You are only making yourself look silly.

Look love, there’s no need to call me an idiot. Name calling is a little childish.

If logic is not my strong point then please but me straight and don’t resort to “I’m right” as a come back without anything to support it.

Anyway that’s her sorted.

To the other members do you, like me find it’s ironic that had averages including bonus points been taken into account, you know them things you get when team riding as a pair, then the Aces would have been in.

Well done to the BSPA for improving things by staging these meetings on neutral tracks but then they further damage the credibility of speedway by denying the title holders a chance of defending that title.

What happened to Oxford last year was beyond belief but to repeat it with Belle Vue just leaves one speechless.

Well done to the BSPA for improving things by staging these meetings on neutral tracks but then they further damage the credibility of speedway by denying the title holders a chance of defending that title.

What happened to Oxford last year was beyond belief but to repeat it with Belle Vue just leaves one speechless.

Somebody who can see my point - exactly!! They cant even get the basics right. Its not about Belle Vue, Stead, Screen or whoever its the fact that the defending champions and not all the teams are going to represented.

Its stinks - they migt as well call it the EL select pairs and adverstise it as a challenge!! Such a shame the first BIG (Super 7 seven) event of the year has been totally cocked up again by our blind friends at the bspa. :mad:

What a great way to welcome a new promotion to the sport as well - well done the bspa ;)

Yes looks like the "super 7" is not so super after all, the bspa had the perfect oportunity to allow belle vue in by nominating them as the last pairing, although i agree that all the teams should be represented, but failed again, will be interesting who gets the nomination for the last place in the PL 4s.

Name calling is a little childish.

You started it. Nur nur de nur nur!

My dear if you consider Rob B’s post (Looks like the holders won't have the chance to defend it then.......) to be a moan then you’ve lost the plot.

Look love, there’s no need to call me an idiot. Name calling is a little childish.

If logic is not my strong point then please but me straight and don’t resort to “I’m right” as a come back without anything to support it.

Anyway that’s her sorted.

To the other members do you, like me find it’s ironic that had averages including bonus points been taken into account, you know them things you get when team riding as a pair, then the Aces would have been in.

Hehehehe - SCB is a big girlie.

This is making me laugh now - how about you SCB (aka Shawn!!) :D:P

Edited by Sandie

Think BV have more to worry about given their enforced team change than whether or not they are in the Pairs.

Yes looks like the "super 7" is not so super after all, the bspa had the perfect oportunity to allow belle vue in by nominating them as the last pairing, although i agree that all the teams should be represented, but failed again, will be interesting who gets the nomination for the last place in the PL 4s.

Biut then a team with higher averages would miss out! There was no fair way to do this - unless you had 12 teams - when someone else from the PL has the sphreicals to join the EL then the problem will be solved. Until then, we're stuck with an odd number so someone has to miss out. Our sport - like it or not - is governed by averages so the logical thing is to use them to decide who doesn't ride. The fact that BV are the 'holders' is a misnomer....they riders who rode in it last year under the BV flag no longer ride for the club - if they had then BV would have been in the competition and another team would have missed out.

The only other option would be to have 'another' team - the highest PL parring has been suggested, as has the 'second' pairing from another team....either way this pairing would just be there to make up the numbers and would dilute the relevance of the competition.

:rolleyes::blink:

Edited by lupus

You big girl's blouse you SCB! :D:wink:

Anyway, I'm not going to argue anymore because I know I'm right

This is the major problem we've got here, Shawn. You're convinced you're right and we all know you're wrong!

This is the major problem we've got here, Shawn. You're convinced you're right and we all know you're wrong!

No - SCB is NEVER wrong - well apart from that one time!! :D:P

No - SCB is NEVER wrong - well apart from that one time!! :D  :P

One out of 21,000 ain't bad, I suppose, but how would you like to be right all the time? (Where's Steve Shovlar when you need him?)

Valid, intelligent posts though are always welcome.

Ouch,

Are valid, intelligent posts ones where you insult other supporters and call them thick, as you yourself have done on this thread.

Who knows one day we may get a valid, intelligent post from you.

I won't hold my breath though :wink:

All the best

Rob

P.S. I believe Belle Vue (as holders) should be seeded in place of Lakeside, but posts such as the ones by yourself on this thread do little but alienate those who would otherwise agree with you.

Edited by lucifer sam

Maybe, I saw it as a complaint, if you didn't, then IMO you've lost the plot. What did you see it as? A complement?

Click the little orange block in the quote, it takes you to it.

BTW, you know when I said logic was not a stonrg point, this prove it. Hyderds post IS about the EL Pairs. So do explain the "I thought we were discussing the pairs", because thats all I have done.

What have I made up? You're making yourself look silly by not knowing a few basic facts about something you're arguing about.

Look sweeties, here's a quote form you earlier int he thread.
Please don’t be so thick next time.
I don't resort to personal abuse until other do it, if you think it's ok to clal people name,s you clearly accept it back. Did mummy never tell you that you should treat other how you wish to be treated?

I did say I wasn't going to reply but what the hell. I can't resist making people look like the idiots they are, especially when they ask so nicely.

Do you not find it ironic that if an apple was a pear, we'd call it a pear :blink:

BTW, EVERY promoter gets to vote on thigns like the EL Pairs format and thigns that dirrectly effect the club, it;s just general BSPA matter people have to wait a few years to vote on. So the BV promotion DID know the rules as they were one of the teams who voted on them, at least 6 teams must have agreed to them.

BigFatDave, I know I'm occasinally wrong, my last reply was just an attempt at humour and to try and stop it turning into another arguement. However, that was not good enough for our friend ouch, so to keep him happy I have carried on.