British Speedway Forum

i couldnt give a hoot.

poxy trophy anyways

Was it "poxy" when Belle Vue won it? :blink:

Great,  so they are encouraging riders to come 2nd and 3rd, rather than winning races again.  Ruined it for me last year.

Why does speedway continue to shoot itself in the foot?

:sad:

Don't be daft! The whole point of a PAIRS meeting is for the riders to be ridng together! This is where it has the advantage over the fours where you have ONE rider from each 'team' in a race....this is NOT a 'team'event AFAIC.

Can anybody confirm 100% that Crump is riding?

Even though we are not in it i do hope this meeting is a success, and i hope the rest of the Super7 series is as well, but its a shame that these meetings always seem to end up with loads and loads of changes to the program, i find this infuriating when i go to these meetings so i am glad im not attending.

However i hope that there is a MASSIVE crowd in attendance, fingers crossed, and let hope its a good meeting with a great atmosphere and plenty of good racing to discuss for the fans afterwards.

Was it "poxy" when Belle Vue won it?  :blink:

Actually yes never been a fan of it myself.

Jst looked athread so can anybody tell me if Jonathon managed to get hold of an air fence?

This meeting is a joke now. All the fuss that was made that Belle Vue couldn't defend their title and now there are loads of pairs that are weaker then Belle Vue. The likes of Norris who can't be arsed and is being replaced by a reserve in Bridger.

So where the hell is Norris, and if not him, then Barker or the next in the averages? Is that right? Couldn't be bothered? Disgrace when no doubt Crump will ride even though he has genuinely been ill for the last 3 days. :angry:

And then the powers that be wonder why the fans don't take these competitions seriously. Perhaps if the riders did...

Same old rubbish, different name. I just hope that it's still a great night out for those there, but really feel for the Aces fans cos I'm sure that Screeny and Stead would have relished the Kings Lynn circuit.

Well with the Forum up and running again may I be the first to say "Congratulations" to Bjarne and Jason for a fantastic win!! Wasn't there but sounds like a great meeting. Well done boys!! :D

Yep now the forum is back up and running all us Poole fans

can now gloat about Bjarne and Jason pairs victory!.

Well according to quite a few people on here we wouldn't win

it, but there you go, you can't be right all of the time!! :P:D;)

As they say, the cream always rise's to the top!! Well done boys!!.

Edited by Starman2006

Fabulous win and our first trophy of the season! :approve:

Wonderful performance considering we did it even though Bjarne blew his best engine in his first ride. Shame I couldn't make it but by reports Poole took along 200 fans who were on the first bend. Bet they enjoyed the final with Bjane coming through on the last lap to take it!

Happy days are here again! :approve::D

Big well done to the best pairing in the league!