British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

So Newcastle are now first reserves now i think,this is a catch 22 situation for me i dont want any injuries but would love to go to 4's. :(

Where does it say we are 1st reserves?

But when no one but J Chapman seems to know all the rules i suppose they can be bent or new ones made up to suit what ever circumstances arise

I've not read anywhere that JC was the only one responsible for the rules. He was the only one prepared to venture onto this forum and attempt to explain them. That is slightly different IMHO :rolleyes:

This is an absolute disgrace. Now we have brought Kessler in, our top four could be Grieves, Kerr, Kessler and Tressarieu and on averages should be in!!! And Havvy is still an outsider to be fit anyway.

I am not shocked at all but would have thought CVS should have something to say.

Dont see how Workington are allowed to stay in and if anything serious is wrong with Ostergaard (Which I hope it isnt) then the Brummies should be pulled - but we all no this is a big Brummies love in!!! Not having a dig at Brummies but it seems they get a lot more favours then Redcar did last season.

absolutely 100% spot on and exactly what i've been trying to say all along....someone has screwed up big time OR personalities/politics has reared it's ugly head and "disturbed" the simple qualifying rules!

Does anybody have the reason why Redcar have been taken out, I would have thought if the Redcar promotion see it as been unfair then CVS would have said something, by the same token I have not seen anything from Neil Machin on Sheffield not been included in the first place.

Does anybody have the reason why Redcar have been taken out

Record number of complaints on the BSF from irate Sheffield fans SK :wink:

Record number of complaints on the BSF from irate Sheffield fans SK  :wink:

You might be right there Paulco, I have personally kept out of it, to me the Sheffield management had not said anyhting public, and Neil is not one to stand by and let something like non qualification of his team without a massive arguement .

Now I'm just a simple man - but - Would it not be better to have quailifying events and prevent any arguing about who should and should not be there

Message to the BSPA - the simplest ideas are the best

Now I'm just a simple man - but - Would it not be better to have quailifying events and prevent any arguing about who should and should not be there

Message to the BSPA - the simplest ideas are the best

Don't think that you can agrue with that.

You might be right there Paulco, I have personally kept out of it, to me the Sheffield management had not said anyhting public, and Neil is not one to stand by and let something like non qualification of his team without a massive arguement .

neil will NOT say anything publicly which will harm the sport.there have been numerous occasions recently where he has blown his top in private but said naff in public!

The four team qualifiers would be a great warm instead of facing the same old clubs in pre-season friendlies.

RedcarRacer @ May 1 2007, 09:41 PM)

This is an absolute disgrace. Now we have brought Kessler in, our top four could be Grieves, Kerr, Kessler and Tressarieu and on averages should be in!!! And Havvy is still an outsider to be fit anyway.

I am not shocked at all but would have thought CVS should have something to say.

Dont see how Workington are allowed to stay in and if anything serious is wrong with Ostergaard (Which I hope it isnt) then the Brummies should be pulled - but we all no this is a big Brummies love in!!! Not having a dig at Brummies but it seems they get a lot more favours then Redcar did last season

can i just ask what your problem with workington is?

I think he's saying it because Stoney has replaced Hansen whilst we can't leave out Havvy and Tres and go with Kessler, Kerr, Grieves and Giffard.

I THINK HE'S SAYING...WHAT THE HELL ARE THE RULES ?????

you can't have Kessler and Tressarieu :P

Your having a laugh all the nasty and barbed comments against us on here--get lost! :P  :blink:  :wink:

Yeah yeah, everyone is out to get Workington and Birmingham, apart from the BSPA that is who are out to get Sheffield.

Some people need to stop getting so defensive! If not good for your mental state you know :P