British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

It isnt a " massive success " I think most know that , the fact the events are better ran than last year isnt something to be proud of its just further proof of the shambles they used to be and still are in fact.

Weather forecast is absolutely atrocious for PE6 for this coming Sunday.  If that comes then none of us will be watching any speedway. :angry:

Cheers for that - i was swithering ( do i really need another trek down south this weekend ) think i'll just stay home and watch Wimbledon .

I disagree slightly Star Lady with your first sentence

I would say it would make excellent PR as long as its done properly.  Along the lines of 'its the first year, we were never going to get it 100% right first time but we are very pleased with what has been acheived.  Howevr we accept there are one or two improvements can be made and we will be making them to make sure next year the Super7 series is the envy of the speedway world'

its also less likely to cause negative remarks from people like me lol  :wink:

Depends if the PR was aimed at folk who already attend speedway or aimed at those that don't. If it's the former I agree with you, if it's the latter I don't....and newbies wouldn't know the difference anyway :wink:

Workington now line up :

James Wright

Carl Stonehewer

Craig Branney

Charles Wright

and John Branney at reserve

So Workington line up with 2 reserves. What was wrong with Redcar adding a reserve to the original line-up...

James Grieves

Robbie Kessler

Daniel Giffard

Josh Auty

The rules have bent and changed in everyway possible to make sure Redcar never rode in this competition. If Kessler wasnt aloud to ride for Redcar then how come the rules changed for Watson in the pairs. If a team has to field a strong 4 then how come Workington (and a few others) due to ride aint dropped and a fully fit original Redcar added. Workington also have a rider who wont be there, not because he is injured, but because he has other commitments. Why shold a team be entered that aint commited to the cause. I cant wait to see who has who riding in this competition. Rye certainly wont have a strong "original" 4 there.

4 stongest riders in each team or you are dropped.... My arse

Original riders in a team...My arse

I just cant see "going by the reasons that Redcar aint there" that other teams are.

I hope it P*sses down

I just cant see "going by the reasons that Redcar aint there" that other teams are.

I hope it P*sses down

Your team has been shafted mate - pure and simple . Don't understand why Van Stratton isn't kicking up hell about it . And on your second point there - it most probably will .

Don't understand why Van Stratton isn't kicking up hell about it .

then maybe you ought to have a think about it and make your own conclusions.

it won't take much thought hopefully.

then maybe you ought to have a think about it and make your own conclusions.

it won't take much thought hopefully.

:unsure: mmmm :unsure:

oh right a Kings Lynn avatar - of course young Mr Chapman can do no wrong . :rolleyes:

:unsure:  mmmm  :unsure:

oh right a Kings Lynn avatar - of course young Mr Chapman can do no wrong .  :rolleyes:

sorry, you got the wrong end of the stick there completely.

think again.

Yeah forgot about them, is it zorro, kramer katt, hawkins or is frampton in it?, either looks a power top 4 to me! :o

Stephan Katt is not in it as he came in to the team to replace Suchanek who was not in the original line up. (see, they do apply the rules sometimes) :rolleyes:

So yes, Jordan Frampton is in the line up with Simon Walker as reserve.

sorry, you got the wrong end of the stick there completely.

think again.

I'm not aware of the full super7s commitee . You're not trying to tell me Van Stratton is on it ... are you ?

Or was he scared he would lose the British Final to Kings Lynn if he moaned too much . :rolleyes:

Edited by Paulco

Cheers for that - i was swithering ( do i really need another trek down south this weekend ) think i'll just stay home and watch Wimbledon .

Probably be raining there too Paulco :(

Probably be raining there too Paulco :(

I'll go down the pub then - just be wet inside . :D

People are hammering into Young Buster and saying stuff about improving things for next year .....has he said he is taking it on again next year......I think the main question  you guys should ask yaself is..." has it improved from last year ?"  if the answer is yes, then give the lad the credit.....Its easy to find fault, but sometimes a little praise can go along way...

If you check back a month you will see I have gone on record as saying I hope that those involved carry on next year.

That press release does nothing to appease us Redcar fans at all. Chapman junior is an arse, and I hope it pees down on Sunday and he is forced to refund everyone.