British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

hands up those on here who know who simon jordan is????

(got a feeling not many will)but yes i see the similarities!

How can you type when you have your hands in the air :blink:

is that a "i don't know who he is" answer then? (can't see whether your hand is up :wink: )

is that a "i don't know who he is" answer then? (can't see whether your hand is up :wink: )

no idea who he is, which is why my hands were not up and I was able to type :P

well only few days away now so thought i'd best bring it to the top again!

so whos going??

so whos going??

Well, I've got the hotel booked and I'm praying for good weather. What's the motorcycle parking like at the Showground?

And I see from the Super7even website that Redcar's name is listed in Goup A. Have I missed something?

Well, I've got the hotel booked and I'm praying for good weather. What's the motorcycle parking like at the Showground?

And I see from the Super7even website that Redcar's name is listed in Goup A. Have I missed something?

Yeah chipmunk cant get it right redcar got replaced by sheffield due to injuries but he has never changed the groups but sheffield are in there!!

can you be sure of that?

so whos going??

I should still be, along with 3 others, weather permitting!

so whos going??

I'm going!

I used to love watching the 4s and haven't been for years, plus there's a few people who are going that I'd like to meet. I'm really looking forward to it, actually :D

i think iow could do well in this, also rye too. Id have said kings lynn but 1 or 2 seem a bit off form at minute. :unsure:

Don't know why you guys have managed to generate 37 pages of argument. According to the BSPA website the Super7 series has been a "massive success".

Who better to make that claim than JC himself!

Seems to me a bit of a fixture congestion this weekend, with the Pairs on Friday, the GP on Saturday then this double header at Rye on Sunday.Oh and for good measure throw in the GP  qualifier on Saturday!

OK i know  some riders are used to riding sometimes four or five times a week but maybe the riders and promoters could work together ( :rolleyes: ) more closely  to avoid these situations.

Yes i know the weather does not always play ball with the fixture planning but to have so many meetings on the same weekend is not good, not just for the fans but for and more importantly for the riders.

My point , Kauko Niemenen at  Somerset on  Friday, GP qualifiers on Saturday in Sweden and Rye House on Sunday and would have been at Sheffield on Thursday but at the moment looks like being a vctim of the floods.

Have just read the Nicki Pedersen item in the new Sky supplement.......... surely Kauko can squeeze another meeting in this weekend.

Now Kauko misses this meeting because he goes to the GP qualifier at resereve.

Worky go from having a reasonable chance at the fours to outsiders......... :unsure:

Thats definitley gonna put paid to workys hopes a think without no kauko!!

From group A would say Kings Lynn and Sheffield will go through as both Glasgow and Somerset lack depth as long as we ride better than we did in pairs.

From group B would say Rye House as long as they are all fit and the Isle of Wight!!