British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

I must admit that I'm struggling to find a reason for us being there. Very strange. then again, this is a very strange sport. Ho hum.

Hang on you Sheffield types - get off your high horse.

Your team must surely get in now that Workington have been seriously enough weakened (using real time qualifying averages). With Hansen dropping out there who is next in their averages to come in.

As Carl Stonehewer has not ridden this season his 'real time' average for 2007 is 0.00.

I'm puting the flak jacket on now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Carl Stonehewer will be included in the line up for Workington in the 4TT

I think they look pretty strong now with...

1 James Wright

2 Carl Stonehewer

3 Kauko Neimnen

4 Craig Branney

Getting really fed up with the Sheffield fans perhaps they would prefer us to close again after a season so they can get a Fours place back!

Maybe just maybe the BSPA are trying to give us a higher profile and giving us a helping hand maybe just until we get established.

Or maybe you would prefer us to close again after 3 yrs; surely you could give us a break for the good of the sport for heavens sake :neutral:

Hope Rye House win the League as there fans are a lot nicer than Sheffied who seem very one-eyed and i will never feel sorry for them if they fail at anytime!!

Rant over!

Read through your post and the only thing that I have siad on the matter is that I did not realise that our averages were that low that we did not qualify.

To be honest I had not much looked into matter, but if you are there on merit then good luck too The Brummies.

As for Rye House been alot nicer supporters that Sheffield, hmm comeback in a couple of years and tell me that is how you feel.

1  James Wright

2  Carl Stonehewer

3  Kauko Neimnen

4  Craig Branney

Should Stoney be included in the Worky team as he signed AFTER the draw was announced for the 4TT?

As for Rye House been alot nicer supporters that Sheffield, hmm comeback in a couple of years and tell me that is how you feel.

You know it's true spin king :D

1  James Wright

2  Carl Stonehewer

3  Kauko Neimnen

4  Craig Branney

not bad qualifying for a major competion with one rider who hadnt rode before the qualifying date and one rider whos average was based on one ride that he didnt complete (through no fault of his own though)

if this is correct then there is no way that redcar can lose their place in the final

1  James Wright

2  Carl Stonehewer

3  Kauko Neimnen

4  Craig Branney

Thats a joke of a team. James Wright had rode 1, maybe 2 meetings and stoney had rode none! How do they qualify!

If I was a Sheffield fan I'd be really annoyed now! Maybe they should sign Sean Wilson for the day?!

i think sheff are in now as havvy and tressarieu are both injured for a while.

Using the Workington example, Redcar now have Kessler in for Tress.

Thats a joke of a team.  James Wright had rode 1, maybe 2 meetings and stoney had rode none!  How do they qualify!

you're wrong scb! stoney qualifying average is from 0 rides and james wrights' is from ONE ride only! neither has completed even ONE match to qualify for their average! "real time" at its absolute best (/worst)!!! LMAO at this madness (well thought out superseven supremo)

Should Stoney be included in the Worky team as he signed AFTER the draw was announced for the 4TT?

You know it's true spin king  :D

Oh go on then Shads.

If you are looking for a winner then I think that you would be hard pressed to go beyond Rye House.

1  James Wright

2  Carl Stonehewer

3  Kauko Neimnen

4  Craig Branney

James Wright and Stoney should be in obviously with their highly impressive real time averages when the draw was completed. What a complete joke this is turning out to be.

Read through your post and the only thing that I have siad on the matter is that I did not  realise that our averages were that low that we did not qualify.

To be honest I had not much looked into matter, but if you are there on merit then good luck too The Brummies.

But it seems Sheffield are 8th in the averages but aren't riding as they haven't been seeded, like Birmingham have.

The highest averaging top 4, Birmingham or Sheffield should go through.

Lyons 9.03

Osterguaard 8.69

Sanchez 6.15

Collins 4.83

=28.17

Compton 10.72

Ashworth 6.94

Parsons 6.27

Wilson 6.21

=30.17

Sheffield should go through. However its not the Brummies fans fault they have been seeded through, so lay of people.