British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League Best Pairs

A superb meeting on a crackingly prepared racestrip.

Holder,capt nemo and pepe franc were very good value for money, for the rebels kramers slow start cost them dear tho zorro was completely whooped by holder.

Havvy rode well in his last 2 races,jimmy grieves was awful,glasgow had the best team riding skills.

Sheffield rode according to type,completely overhyped one track mince tbh.

Jason bunyan isnt everybodys cup of tea but you cant deny the fact that he gives 110% every race and he produced a lovely clean pass on wato in the final to win it for the island.

Bends 3 and 4 has lots of drive on the inner whilst bends 1 and 2 were best for the wideriders,super nights entertainment run very professionaly B)

SCB, stop complaining, that fan had as much right to see the meeting as you... and don't like the food? p*ss off to McDonalds after the racing then!

Why dont you read?

A superb meeting on a crackingly prepared racestrip.

Holder,capt nemo and pepe franc were very good value for money,  for the rebels kramers slow start cost them dear tho zorro was completely whooped by holder.

Havvy rode well in his last 2 races,jimmy grieves was awful,glasgow had the best team riding skills.

Sheffield rode according to type,completely overhyped one track mince tbh.

Jason bunyan isnt everybodys cup of tea but you cant  deny the fact that he gives 110% every race and he produced a lovely clean pass on wato in the final to win it for the island.

Bends 3 and 4 has lots of drive on the inner whilst bends 1 and 2 were best for the wideriders,super nights entertainment run very professionaly  B)

Wasn't able to be ther last night, although have visited the OTA before, a nice set-up and a pretty good racetrack too, thought it would benefit form banking on the corners though to really make it a top circuit entertainment wise.

Sounded like a good event last night, am obviously pleased that Shane /Craig went so close, far exceeded my own personal expectations :oops: and good luck to IOW for clinching it, Holder is certainly a stand-out rider in the PL and destined for a great future.

Also would like to say how pleased I am that the decision to have this event as the only non-neutral venue in the Super7 series (wonder why that might be!) didn't produce a home win :lol:

well done to the iow happy you won cos you have nodddy he is a fantastic rider. gutted we didnt win it cos i thought we would at least get to the semis

wouldnt mind seeing pics of this meeting if anyone got any.

well done to pepe and christian. well done isle of wight lads

Just wondering, did this get filmed ? and if so will there be DVD's of it at all ?

Thanks.

p.s - Well done to Noddy & Jason, they have both been on fire for us this season.

At least when we pulled out last season we done it to save embarrassment for ourselves and the competition with a weakened pair riding, but why did Sheffield not do the same and let Simmons/Schramm fight for the title?

It would have been better for the competition to watch anything other than them two plonkers from Sheffield bringing up the rear all meeting like a couple of juniors.

Oh dear. Compton no.1 rider in the league? Pratworth better than Kennett? Haha.

Brilliant.

Well your riders were s£!te too because their only heat win was against Sheffield.

At least we didnt bring the sport into disrepute like your club last season. Cant wait till you win naff all again this season HA ! Touche !

Well your riders were s£!te too because their only heat win was against Sheffield.

At least we didnt bring the sport into disrepute like your club last season. Cant wait till  you win naff all again this season HA ! Touche !

Yeah, we were awful too, but they weren't our "best pair" on out there, whereas yours were.

This was a great meeting. Like others the Mildenhall coach got delayed on the M5, I think it took us 2 1/2 hours to get to the track from Bristol but it was worth it.

It was a shame that Sky didnt cover the pairs, it was a great advert for the sport. Good close racing, overtaking and worthy winners from the IoW.

Hopefully next season we will even be in this event !

Hope The OTA has another top meeting pre British GP again next year. A fantastic appetiser for Premier League racing as well.

Hope The OTA has another top meeting pre British GP again next year. A fantastic appetiser for Premier League racing as well.

Cracking night, I also hope the OTA get another top meeting next year before the GP, what a night.

but only if its Elite. The whole idea behind super 7 was neutral venues and the OTA is NOT

Just because Emil Kramer wake up till his third ride doesn't mean that should be over looked

At least when we pulled out last season we done it to save embarrassment for ourselves and the competition with a weakened pair riding, but why did Sheffield not do the same and let Simmons/Schramm fight for the title?

It would have been better for the competition to watch anything other than them two plonkers from Sheffield bringing up the rear all meeting like a couple of juniors.

Oh dear. Compton no.1 rider in the league? Pratworth better than Kennett? Haha.

Brilliant.

At least Andre and Ricky could actually be bothered to turn up though ;)

Edited by tigerblues

My first visit to the OTA. And what a treat - add a visit to the GP on Saturday and it made for a pretty awesome weekend.

The PL Pairs was a great meeting on a terrific race track. I thought that it was a very well run meeting with no undue delays (although like a lot of people we got held up enroute so it would have been better for if they could have deleayed the start a little longer but hey-ho I did see all of the Rye races.

Well done IoW and in particular to Jason Bunyan. The excellent Mr Holder couldn't have won it on his own. Well done to my old mate Shane Parker - once again right up there in the PL pairs - terrific consistency over the years.

Congrats to all involved - I even felt that the emptying of the car park was well done - and this is from someone in the third section of the car park. I must be going soft in my old age......