British Speedway Forum
Guest Jim Blanchard

The Wsra Dinner And Dance In Coventry

Just wait till I put my photos up later today, Shazzy....

want to say well done to Mike Bennett for taking on the MC job at very short notice on saturday ...

did a good job

Here's mine: Here

Sorry there's so many of me but Mrs norbold was the photographer...

Wot! No Shazzy!

Edited by norbold

Some excellent pictures there. The table plan is a good idea Steve as well am gutted there is one name on there of a lady I have not seen since I was a kid, should of read them a bit more closely on the night would of been good to catch up again. :cry:

Guest Jim Blanchard

Bingo - I have one of T'bird. ;):D

Did not start to take pictures until it was almost over and therefore did not get that many; apart from Full Throttle with his idols.

I enjoyed it very much and it was a good night. Looks like I might have secured a couple of commissions from Ivan and its possible we might be doing a very limited signed edition print of Mark Loram. :) Watch this space. (All of the previous ones sold out some time ago)

My few pictures are Here

I was busy getting two of the special menu's signed up so that we can donate one of those to a worthy cause. Any takers for the money going to the injured riders fund??

Almost over! we'd been on the home made sloe gin an hour at least by the time you took that :lol::wink:

If you have a look at Steves photos he took one of the table plan, you should be able to pick a few out from there :wink:

Shazza

I am sure you were blonde when I met you. How long as the old barnet been darker then.

Luv

VV

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She changes it VV, blonde in the summer and a fiesty red in the winter, I would back off if I was you though mate, she will be up at Lakeside on the 16th and she is one lady not to upset. Trust me I know this from expierence!

webshots has made them darker than the originals ... might lighten them and put them on again

**edit**

done

Edited by stevehone

Is there on of Dave Piddock on there i couldn't spot him?

Dave Piddock wasn't there this year KB

She changes it VV, blonde in the summer and a fiesty red in the winter, I would back off if I was you though mate, she will be up at Lakeside on the 16th and she is one lady not to upset. Trust me I know this from expierence!

:rolleyes: