British Speedway Forum

No we just had a sociable three pint gargle before the start of the meeting . I behaved myself today .  :D

i just had a few bows to wash the dust down,after all i had a bacon and bow breafast after going to bed at 4.30 yesterday,i just had an urge to drink,and who can argue with urges,:oops: urgi? :)

Super meeting I thought and a deserving result for Holder though I would not like to see him ride like that all the time, bound to end in tears.

So, That would be SCB and Silver Bee 1 and Tsunami 0  The rule has changed so Ryan was cheated of 5 points, 3 for having an EF while leading after someone fell and 2 for falling after someone else fell.

Not a bad meeting, considering the weather forcast.

Great to meet Tsunami again, always a pleasure, as it was to meeting Paulco (for the 3rd time in 3 days  Tsunami, Paulco, SCB, Silver Bee and Pinny on one bend it's a suprise a fight didn't break out at some point  I'm sure Buzzy Bee would have sorted us out if it had.

Hoi. I said the result was as the ref put the red lights on and only those under power were in the frame. Tsunami 1 Confused of Newport nowhere. I will call my first witness Bubbly Buzzy(the missus). :D

Anyway, seeing as you have said, I suppose I have got to say it was great to see you again in the excellent company of Silver Bee, Buzzy Bee, a friend, the majestic Pinny and occasionally Paulco between pee and beer breaks. All we needed was KevH with us and it would have been like Happy Families.

Pleased to see the Pole was OK after his hit on the pits gate. Everyone is concerned about the headbutt on the fence. When you think what happens to the rider when the bike stops in zero seconds it is his crown jewels that are at serious risk. There's no helmet there,well I know there is but not the same type that there is on his head. :o

Pleased the meeting went ahead. When Paulco went in for his taster, he did think that it was difficult to see how it was going to be on. It dried out quickly and seriously need a few mini sprays from Paulco to keep the track dust down and add a bit of grip. :shock:

Nice to pick up again with Lubos and of course Byron, Jackie, Jade and friends.

Shame about the crowd, the field deserved better but I suppose the weather put some off.

:blink::blink:

the majestic pinny?

what on earth does that mean tsunami ? :D

All we needed was KevH with us and it would have been like Happy Families.

:unsure:

tsunamis right, we could all of done with a great laugh had you been in attendance :D

Is that you and all of those mates that were in Cardiff with you?

"Pinny no mates" was mentioned by a few, and no prizes for guessing why. :unsure:

Looking forward to your next ban. B)

the majestic pinny?

It's the difference between what some people on here think of you and the opinion of those who meet you. :)

:blink::blink:

and somebody said newport is a gate & go track...ask mr holder :D

the majestic pinny?

Probably means you're a Royal pain in the ****, Pinny!! :rolleyes:

noddy is in a different class at the moment. lucky enough we get to watch him week in week out over here. he is something special and will be world champion in a few years

Thanks for your support off the 2nd bend gang 2nd year running I have not gone through the fence. The track stood up very well all the boys were happy with it and it showed in the racing hope everbody enjoyed it as I did