British Speedway Forum
eric i

German Gp Any One Going

haven't a clue where we're going to be sat but anyone interested will be able to spot us nice and easily as we will have our huge "Witches on Tour" banner up again as at Cardiff! :approve:

Me and my Dad are going, tickets on the first row of the back straight and we're flying from Birmingham via Zurich to Dusseldorf on the Saturday morning and then have booked a hire car to get to the Stadium and then stayin in Dusseldorf the Saturday night so my Dad has got a lot of driving to do, apparently stadium is only 45mins away from Dusseldorf.

Tickets now purchased in Block X. Third bend.

Still plenty left in  X & Y. :)

Tickets arrived 14/09/07.

:)

Anyone wishing to go out, can fly from Stansted to Dusseldorf on saturday morning at 09.00 and return on sunday at 10.00, for just £19.84 incl taxes with Ryanair. ( as at 8.30 this morning )

how are you planning to get to the stadium double o as i think we're on the same flight??

Same here  :D  :D

.....and me, Seating in the mid layer on the 1st bend. :)

:blink::blink:

apologise's if this has been asked already,but does anyone know if practise will be open to the public?

Tickets came today.

Don't know if this will be any use to anyone but we have one spare ticket due to one of our party not going now, back straight front row block D2, cost £30 can have it for £20. Might be able to use it to get in and sit elsewhere or in the standing section whatever.

Tickets arrived today, although it appears we've been charged £30 for a £20 child ticket. We'll be in Block D2 - backstraight.

I read somewhere that entrance tickets to the Veltins Arena included passes for public transport. The back of the ticket mentions "VRR Kombiticket" which I think could be it but can anyone translate?

Tickets arrived today, although it appears we've been charged £30 for a £20 child ticket. We'll be in Block D2 - backstraight.

I read somewhere that entrance tickets to the Veltins Arena included passes for public transport. The back of the ticket mentions "VRR Kombiticket" which I think could be it but can anyone translate?

Read

HERE Tone deaf. It tells you that public transport is free to ticket holders. An excellent idea :D

Read

HERE Tone deaf. It tells you that public transport is free to ticket holders. An excellent idea :D

Thanks Sandie. Knew I'd seen it somewhere. Assume you just show your event ticket & away you go. I take it the ticket only applies to travel to & from the stadium on the day of the event or we could have a field day!

Thanks Sandie. Knew I'd seen it somewhere. Assume you just show your event ticket & away you go. I take it the ticket only applies to travel to & from the stadium on the day of the event or we could have a field day!

In the surrounding hours, it a very good tool used by Schalke 04 to get fans quickly away from the ground.

I understand you can go all the way to Dusseldorf on it but not take that has the absolute truth.

I will ask more if people want to know more. :rolleyes:

In the surrounding hours, it a very good tool used by Schalke 04 to get fans quickly away from the ground.

I understand you can go all the way to Dusseldorf on it but not take that has the absolute truth.

I will ask more if people want to know more.  :rolleyes:

Yes please but we in Essen for the night. Does it apply out to there as well.

Thank you