British Speedway Forum

Poor you Gambo.. I bet Mr Roberts dragged you in there kicking and screaming didn't he? :D

Yep...I really wanted to watch the fireworks! :D ...But what happened on the final bend of the final lap of the final race must have outshone any of the pyrotechnics that followed the presentation!

It's a blooming long haul from level 6 Press area, right round the stadium to the Press Conference and we only just arrived in time. Well worth the slog through the bowels of the stadium though, and quite an emotional Press Conference it was too!

ATB

Dave

Last night was the best Cardiff GP I've ever been to... I have never been so patriotic in my life!

WELL DONE BOMBER!!!!! :D

You have done us all proud, and given British speedway the lift that it so desperately needed :approve:

Incredible - nearly tears of joy from me

My Uncle nearly bust his knee on Friday night and was unable to make the trip. Felt gutted that the guys who got me involved in Speedway couldn't see Bomber's moment of glory.

Swimming along the M5 - great day shame about the weather and esp. the walk back, I looked like I'd been Glasto for 4 days.

Incredible - nearly tears of joy from me

Ditto - a very emotional night!

Had to say I was one of the many who doubted if Bomber would make any impact in the GPs but he has worked so hard and has proved to us all that he has the talent to be right at the top.

That last race was the best I have ever seen.

Great to see a Brit challenging the best in the world, long may it continue!!!

That's the first British GP I've missed since it moved to Cardiff....gutted to have missed out on a fantastic night's racing. :sad:

TV coverage was ok but nothing like being there

but nevrmind.....£177....thanks Bomber :D

A fantastic night and superb to have a local hero from the westcountry winning. "Westcountry la la la, Westcountry la la la!!!!"

Makes you proud to be a Brit, just a shame most of the country is completely ignorant to last nights events.

Well done Bomber!

My first British GP... in fact, my first GP ever, and I had the best time EVER!

I couldn't be happier for Bomber. He completely deserved that win, and everyone in the stadium could see that he absolutely rode his heart out... what a star! Massive congratulations Bomber :approve::D:approve:

And I must say sorry to anyone who ended up with glitter all over them (especially the two guys sat in front of us)... it was probably off my flag!! :oops::P

what a night what a immense crowd.i was going mad during that last race bomber was unbelieveable.i must mention brian andersen what a guy to have by your side giving bomber all his wisdom and help.with norrie allan also in his team bomber has a fanstastic grand prix set up.but in the end bomber has to ride the bike.what a rider what a night.long live the bomber :)

Awesome night.

As we were walking out my lad said "Its weird,I was almost in tears when Bomber won."

I said I know I was the same- Its called "so proud it makes you wanna cry mate.

He said thats exactly it !!

Still coming down off the ceiling today

Absolutely brilliant Bomber-You made everyone of the Falcons fans so proud of you mate as you did the whole country.

Bit different feeling from a cold bumpy wet Monday night in October at The County Ground a few years back I bet eh mate? :)

After reading some of these replies, I dont feel so weird now after admitting to crying at the video this morning :D

Fantastic result for Bomber last night. Well Done. :D