British Speedway Forum

Despite some peoples predictions of doom n gloom the Islanders have swept the oposition aside at peterbro.

Well done one and all!!

I make that 2 major trophies so far!!

Great stuff!!

Congrats IOW. Now you'll have to get a trophy cabinet. :lol: Perhaps Smiffy The Shifter knows where you can get one. I'll ask him when he comes over for my special roasties in August... ;)

Congratulations Isle of Wight . It's been quite a week . :D

I think it is going to be a hell of a year for IOW because I carnt see anyone touching Chris Holder in the PLRC.

Congratulations to the isle if wight on yet another fantastic achievment ;)

Big congrats to the Islanders. Have just come back from the pub by the Showground and some of the fans were certainly doing a good job of celebrating! :D

Congrats IOW.  Now you'll have to get a trophy cabinet. :lol:  Perhaps Smiffy The Shifter knows where you can get one.  I'll ask him when he comes over for my special roasties in August... ;)

smiffy's not aloud roasties anymore, he has to have plenty of brocolie and sprouts followed by a healthy yoghurt :lol: ....( god am i in trouble now )

great win by the islanders.couldnt have been easy on man or machine.

from what i saw from JASON etc the team spirt is rocket HIGH

smiffy's not aloud roasties anymore, he has to have plenty of brocolie and sprouts followed by a healthy yoghurt :lol: ....( god am i in trouble now )

Your are like so in major trouble krakklin!!

The islanders have exceeded most people expectations already - pairs,4's that'l do for starters!!

:):)

Your are like so in major trouble krakklin!!

The islanders have exceeded most people expectations already - pairs,4's that'l do for starters!!

:)  :)

What more can one say - be afraid rest of PL be very afraid - lol!!

Oh and kracken - whats it worth for me not to tell STS where you live!!?

You two had better behave yourselves, or Mrs BA will be coming over to the Island to knock your heads together!

STS - I will have plenty of healthy, boiled potatoes, sprouts and cabbage for you. No gravy or stuffing, or pigs in blankets either - 'cos they're bad for you!

You two had better behave yourselves, or Mrs BA will be coming over to the Island to knock your heads together!

STS - I will have plenty of healthy, boiled potatoes, sprouts and cabbage for you.  No gravy or stuffing, or pigs in blankets either - 'cos they're bad for you!

would be nice to see you over here but am off out to purchase a crash helmet :D

nice to hear your going to feed smiffy some healthy food but have you got a shed cos after cabbage and sprouts i would make him sleep there :lol: