British Speedway Forum

Same as Hamburg,but without the black cloud and rain :D If anyone wants more updates on the weather i will be here for another hour before heading down to the Glasgow Rangers pub #spit#to meet the guys and girls on the Travel Plus trip to watch the meeting :P

Will I do paulr ?

I've been about 300metres from the stadium entrance all day...

It's been a scorcher of a day...then about 3 o'clock we had huge black clouds all over, then 4:20 the rain started... :(

...then 4:25 it stopped and it's bright again  :D

Of course you will young Steve, but 21st does give me some pretty wee diagrams - Im getting on a bit now, so humour me !!

Are you queueing outside the stadium Steve ?? - its not going to be that busy is it ??

Sorry mate.  I'm 40 miles up the road.

Spoilsport....!

We were going for a worldwide weather update then ? :P

I suppose what we should have for this meeting is a weather report from somewhere in Sweden, Russia, America...as well as Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland ;)

Are you queueing outside the stadium Steve ?? - its not going to be that busy is it ??
It'll be a decent crowd, but I didn't fancy being first in the queue, no... :P

Will this do....? sun3.gif

before heading down to the Glasgow Rangers pub #spit#to meet the guys and girls on the Travel Plus trip to watch the meeting :P

Now thats what I call dedication !! - need any help with the spit ??

ps Its very sunny in the Dordogne at the mo....

Edited by paulr

It's been a scorcher of a day...then about 3 o'clock we had huge black clouds all over, then 4:20 the rain started... :(

...then 4:25 it stopped and it's bright again  :D

Similar to Oxford

Same as Hamburg,but without the black cloud and rain :D
Yet not the same as the centre of Coventry :unsure:

Just goes to prove how pointless them weather updates from people who claim they're only 10 to 20 miles away are when it's different 4.5 miles away (as the crow flies)!

Gutted for you fellas, I won't be there tonight! :(

Just gonna sit at home with a beer or 6 and watch it on the tele. :approve:

well i tried to book the next few days off work to make it down tonight, but they won't let me as there's too many people off already :( spoilsports, so im gonna have to sky + it and watch it tomorrow afternoon

Hope the weather stays fine, there's some good action and the brits win B)

just got home from the stadium and despite previous predictons regarding crowd sizes i'm sure there will be a great atmosphere at Brandon tonight. the turnstiles open at 530 and already there are long queues waiting to get in, lots of GB/English flags and a good few USA flags too, hope sky scan the crowd tonight could be a very colourful event.

time to eat before taking my rightful place on the hallowed terracing at Brandon

Go Tean GB, you can do it

Well I hope to be proved wrong and the place is packed out tonight.

Is this meeting live on the radio anywhere as I'm at work. I can get internet radio.

Live updates ain't enough, I wan't to hear the action and piss everyone off at work with all the noise of the bikes.

Please help, desperate here.

Well I live just outside Nuneaton and we are having a thunderstorm and rain here at the moment hope it passes over :(