British Speedway Forum

You change your allegiances like the ruddy wind man!!

:lol: Trees having put a face to your forum name finally, I can imagine you saying that :lol:

A change of avater for Mr Hone me thinks :-)

jaybea

sorted :D

You two are like a double act :-)....Was gonna support Poland but only 2 of them sang the national anthem...!!!!!!!!

Thought Aussies were superb...disappointed in the Swedes,....Roll on Saturday ..Lets hope it is a good meeting .,..No over riding...and a great advert for the sport

jaybea

You two are like a double act :-)....Was gonna support Poland but only 2 of them sang the national anthem...!!!!!!!!

Thought Aussies were superb...disappointed in the Swedes,....Roll on Saturday ..Lets hope it is a good meeting .,..No over riding...and a great advert for the sport

jaybea

Double act, no sorry I'm already signed up to sing with Shazzy.

Always look on the Briiiiiiiiight siiiiiiiiiiiiide of Life do do do do do do do do

Nothing to do with anthems Jirout. Simply that when interviewed the Australian team captain, and his team mates, said they went into the meeting to WIN it. Note not end up on a podium, not come second but to WIN it. With an attitude like that, they get my support. If my choice offends you so much, why not stick me on ignore, works a treat with some that get on my nerves :D

Star Lady

You dont get on my nerves dear...just general banter....We are all free to support who we like....:-)

jaybea

thought it was really funny at the end when Adams was interviewed ... he said that it'll be tough on Saturday in the final as the Danes will be up for it, and Poland looked strong ..............

nothing else :D

tell you what i also thought was good, whenever riders were interviewed i didn't hear Team GB mentioned at all, i kept hearing the word ENGLAND

please take note!!

Something tells me the track wont be the same on Saturday ...Sure the danish boys would have seen dirt and asked for an urgent word with Ole.......Rattles everywhere me thinks if its that track on saturday

jaybea