British Speedway Forum

Is this meeting live on the radio anywhere as I'm at work. I can get internet radio.

Live updates ain't enough, I wan't to hear the action and piss everyone off at work with all the noise of the bikes.

Please help, desperate here.

If you want to know of media coverage check the media section of the forum. A good example being the following :)

Also our sister station BBC CWR will have full commentary of the world cup meeting at Brandon at http://www.bbc.co.uk/coventry

Whats the delay? Now 19.35 and only just started doing the parade. Suppose to be finished at 22:00 on Sky, definatly going to run over.

A good crowd has turned up, I am pleased to say. Just a shame it could not have been yesterday and the place could have been packed out.

Don't BSI want to make a big profit? :blink:

hope no one has this on sky plus...........half eight and we just completed heat 7, lets hope they recorded the next prog to

Pretty boring, very little passing.

that's the result when BSI and Ole Olsen manage the track preparations.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Have to agree that after ten heats there's no difference between this and Voyens for entertainment. Mostly gate and go.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Not much better than Vojens so far, and what the Danes had for track advantage there, the Brits have got at Cov with one line (around the boards).

Why on earth haven't Sweden got Zorro in their lineup?

Crazy.

Why on earth haven't Sweden got Zorro in their lineup?

Crazy.

well you're not the only one to wonder. Both M.Max's and M.Karlsson's appearences in the squad is IMO questionable.