British Speedway Forum

You're one of the people who has slagged off the state of British Speedway, claimed not to be interested anymore yet you bring attention to yourself by posting about supporting another nation on here?  :angry:

What I don't understand is why you felt the need to post about a subject you claim to have no interest in.

Be proud of the fact you support another nation in the world cup? I really cannot grasp the mind set of people like you.

Maybe what you should be proud of the fact that products of the British speedway system, such as Harris, Kennett and Stead, who all came through the Conference League and the Premier League, beat 'YOUR riders' last night.

Thanks for reminding me of another reason why I'm fed up with speedway! :rolleyes::mad:

I'm entitled to an opinion as I've been watching speedway since you were still c**ping in your pants young man! So yeah i think I'm entitled to my opinion - I'm also entitled to supoort whoever the hell I like!

As I said before I'm not telling YOU who to support so why don't you do the same - what difference does it make to you? :unsure::angry:

delete trophy and replace it with money,and your post is spot on shazzy

:lol:

Sadly until promoters can see guaranteed profits, I can't see a return to test matches and the like. Shame cos I reckon a touring Russian team would pull in bloody good crowds at the moment.

Not just the Russian team, although they certainly did provide a good fight the other night with USA, which really made the meeting.

so the GP's have ripped the heart out of what we used to get.

This is becoming a habit now agreeing with you :wink: but then I do like the "one off" World Finals

can just see everybody tapping their foot along to the new anthem "always look on the bright side of life"

Not a bad shout woulod just about sum us all up wouldn't it :lol::wink:

that's right, but like i said earlier, there is nobody else, that's why the team picks itself, that's why there's no fighting for places, all of the riders there last night knew they'd be there as there's no competition for their places.

To be fair, it is no difference to the Danes side and look how good they are. :)

:blink::blink:

Thanks for reminding me of another reason why I'm fed up with speedway! 

I'm entitled to an opinion as I've been watching speedway since you were still c**ping in your pants young man!  So yeah i think I'm entitled to my opinion - I'm also entitled to supoort whoever the hell I like!

As I said before I'm not telling YOU who to support so why don't you do the same - what difference does it make to you? 

What a loss to speedway and Wolverhampton you are going to be. :o

Nigel Pearson, CVS, Nicki P, all the Great Britain team(except current popular CH), a lot of people on here including Me and Silver Bee now, all your favourite people. To paraphrase you, I was watching speedway when you were c**ping in your pants young woman but it don't make you or I a better person.

There is opinions and being opinionated, you decide. Or as you keep telling everyone DEAL WITH IT. :( Very nice.

Not a bad shout woulod just about sum us all up wouldn't it 

Not really, see previous post. :lol::lol:

What a loss to speedway and Wolverhampton you are going to be. :o

Nigel Pearson, CVS, Nicki P, all the Great Britain team(except current popular CH), a lot of people on here including Me and Silver Bee now, all your favourite people. To paraphrase you, I was watching speedway when you were c**ping in your pants young woman but it don't make you or I a better person.

There is opinions and being opinionated, you decide. Or as you keep telling everyone DEAL WITH IT. Very nice.

Are you Colin Horton in disguise?

'Young Woman' - Thanks you've made my day!

With regards to 'opinions' or 'being opinionated' are we talking about me or you? :unsure:

:blink::blink::rolleyes:

Edited by lupus

Have you not learnt I have to have the last word?

Should have known better before the thought even flashed through my mind. :rolleyes:

Equally, the British anthem should be about how great Britain is, not about one person.

Ahhhh but the Monarchy is the very embodiment of all that's great about this wonderful country of ours. ;)

...I've been watching speedway since you were still c**ping in your pants young man...

Sooooooo a good couple of weeks then?!! :P

Go on lupus lighten up a bit...smile....go on...you know you want to. :);)

Thanks for reminding me of another reason why I'm fed up with speedway!  

I'm entitled to an opinion as I've been watching speedway since you were still c**ping in your pants young man!  So yeah i think I'm entitled to my opinion - I'm also entitled to supoort whoever the hell I like!

As I said before I'm not telling YOU who to support so why don't you do the same - what difference does it make to you? 

And I have as much right to make my opinion known regardless of how long I've been going thank you very much :angry:

It annoys me you're probably one of the first people to moan about the lack of brits in the Elite League and what a state British Speedways in yet you won't back your national team which contain the ones who have made it :angry:

It's ironic that you say how you don't feel like you're allowed an opinion yet you shoot mine down in flames as if I'm not allowed one :angry:

Edited by Silver Bee

wow, thought id have a quick look to see what people had thought of the race, but wish i hadnt bothered pages and pages of everyone jumping down the others throat. I was cheering for Team GB but wouldnt have minded if Russia had won as i had a couple of quid on them at 100/1.

Well i for one have always supported Britain and England first and foremost, then if they're out of the equation, i will cheer on my next favourite teams/riders.

Anyway, i've just finished watching it, glad it had some better racing than Vojens, looked a good crowd there and well done to us (Britain)

i dont no weather i should be putting this oin small writing but for once i think that i do actually agree with silver bee :o a shock to the body i know hahaha

some people on here need to get a grip and need to stop thinking they are the bee all and end all of speedway. some people have also thought that they rule the roost for far to long, and its about time they go back to the corner they come out of!!!!!

breathe easy rant over :lol::lol::lol:

I thought i should post a message after hearing all the talk about the - as you all seem to say "poor" American team.

1.  I was a mechanic last night and worked tirelesly - just like all the rest of the USA guys to try and acheive our target of 3rd place.  It wasnt through lack of effort that we failed - we are still proud that we turned up and put on a show. The Russian squad as we know are very strong - especially on a track like Coventry.

2.  Does any one forget that the problem with the American team at the moment is WHO should be in it!!!!!  With only Greg in the GPs, and a total of around 5 other Americans in the league who can you out in the squad?? Most of which are in the Twillights of their careers!!!

This is all down to stupid EU legislation - the fact you can bring in a Pole on a 4.5 average and a yank on an 8 :unsure: and is anyone helping nurture the Americans into the league (apart form CVS, and the Dream team concept)

3. Remember an Americans natural environment is a small track !!!!!!!!

So please, support the Americans

We do all like the Americans, they have always been popular and welcome here. That does not mean they are not a poor team because unfortunately they are.