British Speedway Forum

This is a joke! Whats going on?! Would have been better at sheffield :wink:

Oh dear. Did the same sort of thing not happen at Sheffield for the PL Riders' Championship televised by Sky?

Is the King's Lynn track often like this? If the top guys in the Elite League can't handle it what chance do the Premier League guys have? Now I'm beginning to understand why the Stars have such a massive home track advantage. ;)

Still the Sky boys keep telling us what a superb racing circuit it is! :blink: So why is it like this tonight?

perhaps its time to bin the elrc?

how mant riders have pulled out for all sorts of reasons and a grippy track lol

well ans i remember those glorious autumn evenings at the old belle vue watching blrc! a meeting packed with top riders riding harder than the world final.

how low can we go :blink:

Oh dear. Did the same sort of thing not happen at Sheffield for the PL Riders' Championship televised by Sky?

Is the King's Lynn track often like this?  If the top guys in the Elite League can't handle it what chance do the Premier League guys have? Now I'm beginning to understand why the Stars have such a massive home track advantage.  ;)

Still the Sky boys keep telling us what a superb racing circuit it is!  :blink: So why is it like this tonight?

As i posted on page 8 or 9 this afternoon this is my worst track and dont understand why everyone love it :blink: been here 3 or 4 times and seen about 4 overtake betwen them...

Better of at a racing track and not follow the leader :wink:

I said i wouldn't be watching & from the latest comments i see that was a wise choice.The book i'm reading seems much more interesting now.

For all the bad that was said about Rye House on Monday this is utter rubish. Bad lighting, bads track for one of the top meetings in the UK, well done Kings Lynn!

The ELRC has just lost what little bit of credibility it had.It has disintegrated into an utter utter farce,just like the British final.Once again speedway presents it'self as a laughing stock. :unsure:

Oh dear, would have been better anywhere than KL, right? lol could see this a mile off, anti KL this, anti KL that blah blah blah....... :lol:;):rolleyes:

The track was grippy and is now slicker, so we will see how the riding goes

KL has always been known for being a racers track, and that along with Sheffield has been well documented and stated by most top EL riders. Some riders are actually riding the track, and some arent, so is it the track or the riders? :unsure:

as a sheffield fan that witnessed the first class display last week for garys testimonial and had this meeting taken off us , its great to see what a complete mess the promotion at Lynn have made of this prestigious meeting

Am afraid they deserve all they get !!!!!

Shambles

theyll take off the dirt and make it a car park now

as a sheffield fan that witnessed the first class display last week for garys testimonial and  had this meeting taken off us , its great to see what a complete mess the promotion at Lynn have made of this prestigious meeting

Am afraid they deserve all they get  !!!!!

Shambles

theyll take off the dirt and make it a car park now

Yawn

Edited by crikeythatsfast

So a few minutes of grading has sorted all the track problems. Why didn't they do that before the start of the meeting? Lots of officials wondering around and no-one doing anything, clueless Claudes.

totally agree, young chapman with his hands in his pockets looking at everyone else !!!!!!

Great Director ???

So a few minutes of grading has sorted all the track problems. Why didn't they do that before the start of the meeting? Lots of officials wondering around and no-one doing anything, clueless Claudes.

Could it be that Terry (Mr Sky) Russell refused to allow it because it would have upset the Sky timetable?

Just a thought :wink: