British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bee

Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix

well done to leigh adams gutted for nicki he made a big mistake going off gate 1 in the semi when he should of went of gate 2 at least he still 24pts clear

Not a bad GP tonight, some decent racing even though the track was slick.

Nicki Pedersen made himself look a right idiot, complaining about a little bit of hard racing from Andersen when Nicki normally gives it out worst!

Before the semi finals Pedersen was 1/4, Gollob was 5/1, Andersen 7/1 and Crump 10/1. Decided to put a fiver on Gollob, Andersen and Crump, Pedersen didn't get through and I had 3 out of 4 chances to win on decent odds and the only one I didn't have money on won, Adams!

Not a bad GP tonight, some decent racing even though the track was slick.

Nicki Pedersen made himself look a right idiot, complaining about a little bit of hard racing from Andersen when Nicki normally gives it out worst!

yeah it was a decent gp and your right nicki did make himself look silly but you cant blame him i would of complained if it happened to me :lol:

Yeah, decent GP on a weird track.

Nicki caused Freddie's fall in the semi, by messing-up his entry to the turn...so a little justice was done in the re-run, to be honest.

Nice to see Tommy G putting the effort in again...

The series needed Nicki to miss out on another max...

And the Ref held the tapes too long all night, what's that all about ?!

Nicki has been a class above everyone this year, made a mistake in that semi and was beaten fairly. Then made himself look a right prick complaining to the referee.

Bloody producers missed what was happening afterwards through, could see the crowd going mad in the background.

Yeah, decent GP on a weird track.

Nicki caused Freddie's fall in the semi, by messing-up his entry to the turn...so a little justice was done in the re-run, to be honest.

Nice to see Tommy G putting the effort in again...

The series needed Nicki to miss out on another max...

And the Ref held the tapes too long all night, what's that all about ?!

Agree with all that. :o

Yep he certainly made himself look a pillock with his reaction. Would have done exactly the same to Hans if it was the other way round.

Don't particularly like either of them but big up massive respect to Andersen as he always shakes hands after getting beat, must have been pick sick after lousing up the final but congratulated each of the other three on the warm down lap.

In that respect a true sportsman.

Think Nikki got his rant totally wrong tonight, think he was just miffed about the crash in the semi which he wasnt at fault while in the lead.

It was a good GP with some decent heats. Surprised a lot with Gollob's perfomance, looks like his new engines from Jan Andersson do work :)

Just a shame Adams beat TG in the final as it was 1-46 on bwin for Tomek :P

Don't know what Pedersen was complaining about.. Anyway, good fun as always seeing him having a conversation with a Polish ref ;)

Jarek Hampel was a guest in the Canal+ studio and all things being well he's going to get back on a bike for the Bydgoszcz GP. He's also considering coming back to BEL and assessing what he said I think there's some chance to see him in the Ipswich line-up again, next season.

Edited by Mateusz

:P

yeah it was a decent gp and your right nicki did make himself look silly but you cant blame him i would of complained if it happened to me  :lol:

Don't all the danes whinge a bit if things aren't going 100%their way.Much better gp 2nite anyway & yeah track was a little strange. :P

Ignored his last few league performances then?  :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you like, young fellow, but beating the likes of Simon Stead doesn't amount to much when you get down to serious business on a decent track, does it?

Right, full respect to Nicki first of all as he is a class above everyone in the GPs this year..

but come on Nicki, Hans rode hard but fairly IMO and beat you fair and square! And also, it's not as if Nicki EVER rides anyone to the fence!? :rolleyes:

Nicki spit the dummy out unnecessarily tonight!