British Speedway Forum

What do you mean announcing it in Lynn (Town not City BTW :D ) centre?  :blink: 

I said he was in town promoting TONIGHTS meeting, meaning he was hardly likely to be updating the Super7 website with the lineup while doing that.

Like Bagpuss said, it's not hardly difficult to work out who's going to be in the lineup. Top averaged rider from the 15 teams and 1 wildcard, probably the next highest average in the PL (possibly Bunyan or Topinka).

:lol:

So who is it riding again? Who are ya??? ;)

Like Bagpuss said, it's not hardly difficult to work out who's going to be in the lineup. Top averaged rider from the 15 teams and 1 wildcard, probably the next highest average in the PL (possibly Bunyan or Topinka).

True, but to be fair, he said the line up was going to be announced back in mid August and it wasn't and now it's failed to be announced of the second date given. JC really doesn't do himself any favours at all sometimes. This time the criticism is well deserved imo. Totally unprofessional.:oops:

Was updated at 11:58pm :D , thanks for all the support, some may never be happy with my efforts even though today I have managed to promote my own club by standing in the town centre and handing out leaflets, have 2 fillings at the dentist, run a meeting (which by the way had a healthy crowd because of the fact I had PROMOTED) and then finally get home to update websites and now pack to get on a flight at 7pm tommorrow mourning! Guess how I feel when I read some of the damn right slanderous comments, all I can say is thank you to the genuine people and to the others...... You know where to find me if you ever want to talk face to face!'...... that means never because you're too busy hiding behind your computer screens! lol :blink:

JC

ps the kings lynn crowd had no privledges of being told before anyone else tonight

with the injury we now have to michal, can we take it that berwick now have to be represented by jac rempala ?

Was updated at 11:58pm :D

Like by that time most people were hanging over their pc screens refreshing the page! :blink:

and then finally get home to update websites and now pack to get on a flight at 7pm tommorrow mourning!

Hope you're not late for your flight then!! :lol:

Guess how I feel when I read some of the damn right slanderous comments, all I can say is thank you to the genuine people and to the others...... You know where to find me if you ever want to talk face to face!'...... that means never because you're too busy hiding behind your computer screens! lol :blink:

Fair enough. Yes there have been some OTT comments as regards the ELRC etc and personally speaking I've stuck up for you on here for that as I found those comments completely unfounded, but I stick by my comments above, after failing to notify people of the PLRC line up on the first date you said they would be told, then leaving it 'til 2 minutes to midnight on the next date, you should understand the frustration amongst fans surely? :neutral:

Line up for PLRC as follows...

Michal Makovsky - Berwick

Jason Lyons - Birmingham

Kaj Laukkanen - Edinburgh

Shane Parker - Glasgow

Chris Holder - Isle of Wight

Daniel Nermark - King's Lynn

Kyle Legault - Mildenhall

Christian Henry - Newcastle

Michal Rajkowski - Newport

Gary Havelock - Redcar

Tai Woffinden - Rye House

Andre Compton - Sheffield

Magnus Zetterstrom - Somerset

Rusty Harrison - Stoke

James Wright - Workington

Tomas Topinka King's Lynn - WILD CARD

OH No, Not a Kings Lynn rider selected by JC as the wild card, fiddle, fix, favourtism, im running out of F's here lol

I cant wait for the comments to flow ( another f) in about what a git that JC is ;) and how he always looks after his own etc.... :D

You are probably right semion, even though Tomas is quite clearly the next in line in the averages some folk are bound to moan anyway :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this one now, should be good. Was announced last night that a coach will be running from Lynn, £20 a head.

Was updated at 11:58pm :D , thanks for all the support, some may never be happy with my efforts even though today I have managed to promote my own club by standing in the town centre and handing out leaflets, have 2 fillings at the dentist, run a meeting (which by the way had a healthy crowd because of the fact I had PROMOTED) and then finally get home to update websites and now pack to get on a flight at 7pm tommorrow mourning! Guess how I feel when I read some of the damn right slanderous comments, all I can say is thank you to the genuine people and to the others...... You know where to find me if you ever want to talk face to face!'...... that means never because you're too busy hiding behind your computer screens! lol :blink:

JC

ps the kings lynn crowd had no privledges of being told before anyone else tonight

Slanderous ? other than the chipmunk comment, which just sums up the mentality of that poster rather than any thing else, nothing on here has been slanderous.

Unless of course you consider your own paying public making comments' about the possible location of where and when the line up would be announced to be slanderous.

If any riders drop out during the day will they be replaced by a rider from the host club, like in the ELRC at King's Lynn? Leigh Adams in the PLRC?

Well the facts are that the line up was announced on Sept 5th, which like every other day last 24 hours :wink: Can't remember anyone saying what time of the day it would be announced. I can see where SS is coming from tho but being a complete dentophobic, I doubt I'd have bothered to update at all after one filling let alone two :o

OH No, Not a Kings Lynn rider selected by JC as the wild card, fiddle, fix, favourtism, im running out of F's here lol

I cant wait for the comments to flow ( another f) in about what a git that JC is  and how he always looks after his own etc....

Semion I posted something very similar about 6 this morning and deleted it ten minutes later cos I decided that they just ain't worth me using my brain cells on them :wink:

There is no issue about Topinka riding in the PLRC with an average of 9.20 he deserves to be in there and is clearly the second best averaged rider for any team and is better than most 1st riders for others!!

There are not many promotions who will actually take time out of their busy lives and comment, reply or answer questions and worries from fans online and in person, so well done again JC, especially for getting the list online on the 5th.

I don't recall me posting anything slanderous but if i did i apologise,and yes thanks for coming on here and posting unlike other promotions.