British Speedway Forum

1. Lyons

2. Holder

3. Complin

4. Nermark

and good luck to trento :D

will havvy turn out for the boro int allstars semi tho'? interesting i guess tho' you can play footy with a broken wrist ans suspect it is a dream for him! :D

Nice to see Wrighty and Topinka come through last night unscathed.

You got the feeling that both riders had tonight in the back of their minds as both were below par last night.

I'm sure it'll be a different story tonight though!!!

COME ON THE WHIPPET!!!

Like I say big fast track will suit Andre Compton, I can see him been up there on the rostrum, I can also see Lee Complin providing he is okay after his knock at Sheffield on Thursday.

I feel the rider who they all have to beat will be Chris Holder, he is the the top dog in this league, and cannot see anyone beating him, but you never know.

Another rider that I feel will do well is you Tai Woffenden, rides the bigg's well and and I think he might spring a few surprises.

Looking at the Line up no Shane Parker or Craig Watson for Glasgow, are they both injuried.

Looking at the Line up no Shane Parker or Craig Watson for Glasgow, are they both injuried.

Shane Parker - Knee and Arm injuries

Craig Watson - Shoulder injury

So the premier league's premier event comes round once more,the event which has moved homes in 2007 with a close season switch from the owlerton stadium,sheffield to the abbey stadium in swindon as part of the super7even series,run by go-ahead Kings Lynn promoter,Jonathan Chapman.The competition has been rocked in recent weeks with injuries to both Kyle Legault and Christian Henry,both of whom had worked hard all year to be in this event,bith have been replaced by the next rider in line by their respective clubs.

Another withdrawal,that of reigning champion Magnus Zetterstrom,has perhaps caused the most controversy,as its no injury ruling out zetterstrom nor is it a personal reason,infact its a play-off match in,,,poland!,this withdrawal has earned the somerset number one a 28 day ban and a £1,000 fine,there are mixed opinions on the situation,but many are dismayed that one of the best riders in the PL currently has decided that poland takes precedence over the biggest meeting in the PL calender.

This is perhaps one of the most open championships in a while,with the big,vast spaces of blunsdon seeming to agree with most of the riders competing,however the favorite arguably has to be 19 year old aussie sensation Chris Holder,already an Australian international,he seems to ride with maturity beyond his years and has to be nailed on for a final place at least.

My tip for victory: Chris Holder

Outside Tip: Jacek Rempala

So the premier league's premier event comes round once more,the event which has moved homes in 2007 with a close season switch from the owlerton stadium,sheffield to the abbey stadium in swindon as part of the super7even series,run by go-ahead Kings Lynn promoter,Jonathan Chapman.The competition has been rocked in recent weeks with injuries to both Kyle Legault and Christian Henry,both of whom had worked hard all year to be in this event,bith have been replaced by the next rider in line by their respective clubs.

Another withdrawal,that of reigning champion Magnus Zetterstrom,has perhaps caused the most controversy,as its no injury ruling out zetterstrom nor is it a personal reason,infact its a play-off match in,,,poland!,this withdrawal has earned the somerset number one a 28 day ban and a £1,000 fine,there are mixed opinions on the situation,but many are dismayed that one of the best riders in the PL currently has decided that poland takes precedence over the biggest meeting in the PL calender.

This is perhaps one of the most open championships in a while,with the big,vast spaces of blunsdon seeming to agree with most of the riders competing,however the favorite arguably has to be 19 year old aussie sensation Chris Holder,already an Australian international,he seems to ride with maturity beyond his years and has to be nailed on for a final place at least.

My tip for victory: Chris Holder

Outside Tip: Jacek Rempala

I will go along with Chris Holder, as for an outside bet I would go for Tai Woffenden or Lee Complin.