British Speedway Forum

personally i wouldnt mind... it would mean it was then the top riders in the world, and that would show that denmark have got some of the hottest prospects atm. not because of your nationality which is why i like these qualifiers. you worked to get where you are  :)

which is roughly whay i said at the end of the post,i would much rather see bjerre get the wild card than nicholls or stead just because they are english

which is roughly whay i said at the end of the post,i would much rather see bjerre get the wild card than nicholls or stead just because they are english

Not a problem with the concept of them coming through the qualifiers. Far better than having to rely on being "nominated". Think its fair to say that having the Final at Vojens does give the Danish riders a big advantage though.

well IMO NKI and Bjarne qualified since they were Danes and are very familiar with the Vojens track however Tomicek and Dryml was surprisingly good though.

Bjarne is not so familiar with Vojens though. Only ridden there twice in 4 years according to an interview in todays Bournemouth Echo.

Echo Report

Congratulations to Niels and Lukas  :) , and I guess to Bjarne also  :neutral:

Almost impossible to give Kenny Bjerre a permanent place now, with 4 Danes already in it for 2008.

Kasprzak, Schlein, Lindgren....no surprises...yet again, as individuals they fail under pressure.

Freddie is injured Steve, he shouldnt really be riding.

Edited by superguest

Brilliant result tonight for ex Diamond and ex house mate LUBOS TOMICEK.

Bet SCB will be pleased for his non favourite rider. :lol:

He may be off the pace next year but the year and his increased preparation will move him up a peg in the standings. He has already starred in 2 Marketa outings so it is time now to do it in the rest of the series.

Bet jackieb, Byron and Jade will be over the moon at the little fella.

GO LUBOS. :D

:blink::blink:

Edited by Tsunami

Tsunami, he failed :P only the top 3 have achieved anything :P

Plus I always said he was one for the future :P

De Ja Vu :D

Brilliant result tonight for ex Diamond and ex house mate LUBOS TOMICEK.

Bet SCB will be pleased for his non favourite rider. :lol:

He may be off the pace next year but the year and his increased preparation will move him up a peg in the standings. He has already starred in 2 Marketa outings so it is time now to do it in the rest of the series.

Bet jacjieb, Byron and Jade will be over the moon at the little fella.

GO LUBOS. :D

:blink:  :blink:

They were Tsumani. I have been with them tonight and they were over the moon and so was Lubos when he called Keith. He was so proud of mixingit with such company and provingto himself that he could do it

Also apoke to Lukas by phone after the meeting he was just so thrilled and mainly for his father who has been through so much and backed them both in their return to racing. Ales Snr is one very proud father tonight.

A few of the crew from the SOS team went over to Vojens to support Lukas and to show the thanks for the support he handed over his 2nd place trophy to Laura Pollard who is probably the biggest Dryml fan over here and whose family done so much for the Dryml family in their most needed time last year

A terrific result for all of us in Team Dryml

Tsunami, he failed :P  only the top 3 have achieved anything :P

Well he seemed happy enough.The Czech fans were on the track and were throwing him in the air as if he won.Wasn't sure about him in the run-off though as he went right across the track on the first bend.Looked like he tried to take Bjarne out to the fence,but maybe he just was a bit wild.But he was really impressive and gave Bjarne a hell of a race.

Pity about Kenneth.Think he was very hard done by.Lindgren took him out and he had nowhere to go but into the fence.Should have been all 4 back or Lindgren out imo.The points from that heat would have been enough for Kenneth.

Well he seemed happy enough.

To be fair, so he should be. My reply to Tsunami was just part of a game me and Tsunami play :) I've actually supported Lubos in his rounds this year, he's far more exciting that some of the possible gating tart who could have made the GP's (and some that have!)

Tsunami, he failed :P  only the top 3 have achieved anything :P

Plus I always said he was one for the future :P

De Ja Vu :D

He may have failed to be in the top three scb but to Lubos it was one hell of a meeting, he has had a torrid time over the last few weeks blowing six engines and not knowing which way to turn to put things right.Im so proud of him- he's proved to himself that he can do it. Well done T, Team Tomicek is smiling again :D

Best wishes

Jackie

Edited by jackieb

Excuse Swede for being thick but if Bjarne finishes in the top 8 and automatically get a place in next years series, does Lubos get promoted into the series by virtue of finishing 4th in the qualifier?.

Excuse Swede for being thick but if Bjarne finishes in the top 8 and automatically get a place in next years series, does Lubos get promoted into the series by virtue of finishing 4th in the qualifier?.

Yes

Actually I think the ref. bottled it big time in the heat where KB lost his permanent GP 2008 participation.

I've seen the incident several times on the TV now, and as I see it it should at least have been all 4 back.

Poor, very poor decission.