British Speedway Forum
Guest Schumi

Nicki Pedersen

Congratulations Nicki. I have been critical of you from time to time over recent years, but it's time to say, hand on heart.....you are the worthy champion, so far ahead of all the other riders....."Hail the Champion"

I AM A VERY HAPPY PERSON!!ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS WHO I HAVE SUPPORTED FOR MANY YEARS AND DID SAY IN APRIL HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR!!WELL DONE MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Nice to see another Diamonds inspired World Champ.

Good use of the muck, I expect the first call would have been to the speedway office at Brough to thank Joan, George, Dave etc

Well Done Nicki B)

I've already said this in the Slovenia GP thread but i'll say it again WELL DONE NICKI, A TRULY DESERVING CHAMP.

Such a pity one person has to spoil it on nere with some negative vibes.

Conratulations Nicki. Well deserved, head and shoulders above the rest. In fact in a different class.

Congrats Nicki!

To be honest after the first couple of Gps you could tell that it was gonna be his year as no-one could touch him! He was really something special this year!

Hans for next year! :D

Well done N Pedersen,a truely remarkable season from a truely remarkable rider.

Congratulations to Nicki Pedersen

He served notice in the last GP of 2006 that he would be a force to be reckoned with in 2007

During this year he has performed consistently - attached common sense to his riding ability - led the field all season - finished - where he expected to finish - because - he stuck to his game plan throughout the season

Watching Nicki in the last GP of 2006 - I expected him to be world champion at the end of 2007

I expect that Tomas Gollob will be world champion at the end of 2008

Have just watched the GP on Sky+ after avoiding the result from last night, and I couldn't be happier for Nicki. Congrats to my favourite Dane :approve::D:approve:

And I'm even more pleased to say I was right in my signature that's said Nicki would be world champ since March! :P

And I was just about to post how great it is to see a thread with no negativity.

Not everyone is a Nikki P fan :wink:

I AM A VERY HAPPY PERSON!!ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS WHO I HAVE SUPPORTED FOR MANY YEARS AND DID SAY IN APRIL HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR!!WELL DONE MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I just knew you'd be here waving the bloody Danish flag Rainbow :lol: Nice to see you're still in the land of the living hun :approve:

Well done to NikkiP on your World Championship title #2 very well deserved!

Let's just hope that now you've grown up and shaken off the bad attitude a few of your fans follow suit :approve:

Well done Nicki. A great win.

The Eagles are truly proud of you. B)