British Speedway Forum
arnieg

Russian League

Anyone know where I can find the 2007 Russian Leage Averages?

I found this. It tends to look like a John Hyam article in the South London Press!!! :unsure:

Makes about as much sense or

Национальная лига спидвея представляет рейтинг гонщиков открытого командного чемпионата России по спидвею as we say 'round these parts..!! :lol:

Национальная лига спидвея представляет рейтинг гонщиков открытого командного чемпионата России по спидвею as we say 'round these parts..!! :lol:

I was thinking of those articles when he led a campaign in the SLP at the end of 2005 to try and save Wimbledon Speedway. Did you participate in that effort with a response... :unsure:

The first "Russian' rider I saw was 'Igor Baranov" at New Cross in the early 1960s. Guess things have moved on since then under Mr Putin?

What exactly does your comment in Russian text mean? So far as I can make out it reads as follows:

The national league of [spidveya] represents the rating of the racers of the open command championship of Russia on by the [spidveyu]

Can you confirm for me? Many thanks.

Edited by speedyguy

I think it translates as 爸 妈 哥 弟 姐 妹 对 不 起 没 关 系 谢 明 天 休 息 会 儿 吧 as we say in China! :lol:

I was thinking of those articles when he led a campaign in the SLP at the end of 2005 to try and save Wimbledon Speedway. Did you participate in that effort with a response... :unsure:

The first "Russian' rider I saw was 'Igor Baranov" at New Cross in the early 1960s. Guess things have moved on since then under Mr Putin?

What exactly does your comment in Russian text mean? So far as I can make out it reads as follows:

The national league of [spidveya] represents the rating of the racers of the open command championship of Russia on by the [spidveyu]

Can you confirm for me? Many thanks.

'Command' is more accurately translated as 'team'

but, otherwise it's got the basic sense

I think it translates as 爸 妈 哥 弟 姐 妹 对 不 起 没 关 系 谢 明 天 休 息 会 儿 吧 as we say in China! :lol:

Hey Ray!

What does this mean. I managed P1928's Russian fairly easily - but Chinese!

Is it something to do with chow mein twice without noodles? :wink:

speedyguy

I have had a rethink - it says that 'Sprouts Elder rode for Wimbledon in 1930.' (joke of course!) :rolleyes:

Yes, that could be P1928's Russian quote translated into Chinese.

Edited by speedyguy

Hey Ray!

What does this mean. I managed P1928's Russian fairly easily - but Chinese!

Is it something to do with chow mein twice without noodles? :wink:

speedyguy

It says, 'we, the Chinese, people, would welcome a Wimbledon Speedway Team, to take part in demonstration races, here in Beijing', wow!, what a kind invitation!

:unsure:

Edited by Ray Rocket

The first match in the new season was completed a day late today, and "new" boys Chervonograd took a relatively easy win over Togliatti, 51-39.

Togliatti only had one man able to win races, with Saijfutdinov grabbing 17 from 6 rides. His only defeat came at the hands of Shakter's top man, Magnus Zetterstrom, who bagged a 12 point max. Andrey Karpov also joined Zetters on 12, but took 5 rides to get that score.

the best variant to see Russian League Results www.irgiz.narod.ru or www.russpeedway.ru

The problem is Russian language

the best variant to see Russian League Results www.irgiz.narod.ru or www.russpeedway.ru

The problem is Russian language

Then the best place is sportowefakty.pl as they have readable and fast results for us westerners :lol:

Although the Russian forum is good for live -updates.But for the last meeting it was very busy and i at least had problems

Then the best place is sportowefakty.pl as they have readable and fast results for us westerners :lol:

Although the Russian forum is good for live -updates.But for the last meeting it was very busy and i at least had problems

the problem of server. On April, 29 was good meeting U-21 Russian Team Championship group "A". One rider from ZKZ ride - Vodyakov - 14 and Kosolapkin from Rovne - 11. One guy from Kamensk-Uralsky (15 year) show good result (it was the first time in speedway)