British Speedway Forum

If you are attending go and ask Matt or Mike IF for some reason the meeting is cancelled, Steve as far as I know is not part of the management/promotion at Poole although at times he does give that impression :P

If you are NOT attending the meeting why are you so worried about it? :rolleyes: or are you just trying to mar the meeting before it gets under way :wink:

Steve, Eastie wont be attending anyway so why bother replying :wink:

Steve as far as I know is not part of the management/promotion at Poole although at times he does give that impression

Naturally you jest Bird?

rubbish Shovlar has never fooled anyone into believing he's 'in the know'..........his posts are to be frank, at best childish, and at worst.........well, let's just say uninformed. :wink:

However, Fatt Maud could do worse than to ask him to represent the club when gate positions are being decided.....................he seems such a natural for that role. B)

Naturally you jest Bird?

rubbish Shovlar has never fooled anyone into believing he's 'in the know'..........his posts are to be frank, at best childish, and at worst.........well, let's just say uninformed. :wink:

However, Fatt Maud could do worse than to ask him to represent the club when gate positions are being decided.....................he seems such a natural for that role. B)

Now Kev you know I love you to bits, yet in this instance you are soooooooooo wrong and I DO know this for a fact :approve: Mr Shovlar at times is "fed" to wind up the forum and I've seen and heard this being discussed.

Not sure about the "rubbish Shovlar and the Fatt Maud" comments either most unlike you Kev to be so aggressive (sp) :unsure:

Edited by shazzybird

"Fatt Maud"

lmao

and come on surely every one has learnt the every arena essex fan on this forum hates wahat poole do because we do it better!!! [cough vv]

Edited by izzyidiot

lmao

and come on surely every one has learnt the every arena essex fan on this forum hates wahat poole do because we do it better!!! [cough vv]

Therse silly old me thinking it was everyone who hated Poole :rolleyes:

What exactly is it they do thats better..........

League titles :unsure: ? KOC :unsure: ?

No thats it.......big fat failure :D

3 years & counting :P

Edited by -Howling Gorgon-

HG where have you been? :unsure:

lmao

You must be new here Izzyidiot :rolleyes: you can LYAO all you like my lovely it has nothing to do with Kev being an Arena Essex fan wasn't so long ago he was an Oxford fan. If I was you I'd quit whilst ahead you'll make a fool of yourself with more comments like that :wink:

You must be new here Izzyidiot  :rolleyes: you can LYAO all you like my lovely it has nothing to do with Kev being an Arena Essex fan wasn't so long ago he was an Oxford fan.  If I was you I'd quit whilst ahead you'll make a fool of yourself with more comments like that  :wink:

Take the advice of an expert if i was you Izzy B):P:lol:

Ford Encouraged By Jubilee Feedback

Poole promoter Matt Ford has been 'encouraged' by the early feedback for the club's Diamond Jubilee event which is planned for March.

With tickets for the meeting, which will culminate in the sport's wealthiest prize of £60,000 for the winner, not due on sale until Wednesday 28th November the club and the BIC Box Office have received a number of enquiries for 'early ticket sales'.

Ford, who has been working tirelessly on trying to complete the field for the event which already includes acceptances from the world's top 3 riders - Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump and Leigh Adams - said "on one hand it is amazing that we have had to field so many calls, both here and at the BIC but to be honest I am not totally surprised as I feel this is an event that will capture the imagination of fans up and down the country. All I can say is that from Wednesday of this week when the tickets will be released that fans should make an early decision and book their tickets as soon as possible for there are strong indications that there will be high demand for them. It is a perfect way of welcoming in the new season after weeks of a speedway free environment, and we are in discussions with other riders that I am sure will make the meeting even more competitive.".

Tickets will be obtainable from the BIC Box Office on 0870 111 3000 as from Wednesday 28th November.

And interestingly, the news has yet to be released in the Daily Echo. I should imagine once it does, the phone calls and demand will soar.

Wonder who these mystery riders are? Can only think that Gollob and Holta are two of the names, unless TRick wants to make a comeback!

What I want to know is, can you still turn up on the day and pay for your admission that way???