British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

2008 Aussie Under-21's

Did you have a good night lunchy get any beer cans thrown at you?

Or get soaked?

Thanks for that Lunchy,its hard to concentrate on whos doing what when your kids out there.

Still people out there saying that the 350 class shouldnt be running, but when you look at the size of the kids that are riding them i think that if you ride to your ability they are safe.I keep drumming into Roberts head to treat them with respect, because they can bite you like they did to Sam Dore last night, over on your arse in a second.

Does anyone know if Trevor Harding was going to ride last night or is he too old.

Chopper

Guest Sir Lunchalot
Did you have a good night lunchy get any beer cans thrown at you?

Or get soaked?

I was well behaved Spider and nothing happened. Strange really, I went to Mildura with you and got soaked, went to Mildura with Dave and got hit with a can but when I went on my own nothing happened.

Am I seeing a pattern starting to develop ? :unsure:

I was well behaved Spider and nothing happened. Strange really, I went to Mildura with you and got soaked, went to Mildura with Dave and got hit with a can but when I went on my own nothing happened.

Am I seeing a pattern starting to develop ?  :unsure:

Anyone know where we can see some photo's

Errm, Swifty, Maaaaaaate, d'you wanna let me have a quick look at them photos.....?..Nuffink incrimininineratin' I Trust......OOOps sorry about yer throat Swifty,....What Photos? :rolleyes:

Why was Mitcell Davey not in the field?

I think Mitchell is only practicing till he comes to the uk but may do the odd meeting.

Thanks to all those who commented on Kozza :D

Get a feeling he's going to be a real crowd favourite.

As for the gripe about the quality of the field I think you'd better pull yer head in Sport. We've got a great crop of youngsters Down Under at the mo.

No doubt you'll enjoy their skills over your way this year.

Far more than GB have coming through that's for sure. :blink:

Will take great pleasure in watching them display their skills throughout the coming season. :approve:

How good would it be to have an under 21 challange UK V Aust would make a great summer challange and give the youmg lads great experiance!

Who would win bit like the cricket me thinks!

How good would it be to have an under 21 challange UK V Aust would make a great summer challange and give the youmg lads great experiance!

Would be brilliant, I know who my money would be on! :P:D

We did have one of those meetings at Poole last year. Damn good entertainment if I remember correctly. Beat some of the EL offerings... :approve:

I keep asking to Bryn, bring a young UK team out with him.. :rolleyes:

Regards.

Edited by Trackman

I keep asking that geriatric ol' frat Bryn to bring a young Exotic Dance Team of Pommy Sheilas out with him..  :rolleyes:

Regards.

Bloody Good Idea, Trackie, its got my vote! B)