British Speedway Forum

Think il send my ticket back..im not trecking all the way to swindon.can someone please help me out and give me the adress to send it back to?

shooting star posted the address on page 23 of this thread :rolleyes: Edited by Bagpuss

It will mean though you should get Nicholls, Jonsson, Louis back in the event.

Just sent an email to the bspa office and they said it is ok to send my tickets back in order to get a refund.

Please send your tickets to:

ACU House, Wood Street, Rugby, CV21 7PR

It will mean though you should get Nicholls, Jonsson, Louis back in the event.

As an Ippo fan, I hope not Louis, much as I like the guy. I'm hoping for Hampel and Swiderski!

:wink:

If swindon move to a new stadium this may give people a chance for one last look at the abbey

.....and for the Prima Donnas of the Elite League...have a look at the pics from the KL v Birmingham meeting this week...no whingers or cancellations here!!!!! And they're on less money.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stars2008

Edited by cheekyboys2

Just read on another site that the EL pairs won't now be at Swindon the day after the British GP as Eastbourne have put in an objection to the BSPA as they were due to ride Belle Vue that same day. Eastbourne have been told they can keep their date and an alternative is now sought for Pairs. :lol::oops::oops:

.....and for the Prima Donnas of the Elite League...have a look at the pics from the KL v Birmingham meeting this week...no whingers or cancellations here!!!!! And they're on less money.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stars2008

with some good overtaking by riders prepared to give it a go.

prior to the meeting going ahead the track last night was worse than last saturday for the EL pairs yet Buster took the top off and put fresh shale down (which he offered to do last week but the riders decided on harrows) and we got a raceable track.

Just read on another site that the EL pairs won't now be at Swindon the day after the British GP as Eastbourne have put in an objection to the BSPA as they were due to ride Belle Vue that same day. Eastbourne have been told they can keep their date and an alternative is now sought for Pairs. :lol::oops::oops:

Nice to see things being organised in the right way by the Elite League promotors

:lol::lol:

PREMIER LEAGUE SPEEDWAY IS THE REAL SPEEDWAY

Edited by screamer

with some good overtaking by riders prepared to give it a go.

prior to the meeting going ahead the track last night was worse than last saturday for the EL pairs yet Buster took the top off and put fresh shale down (which he offered to do last week but the riders decided on harrows) and we got a raceable track.

And with the final result being a home whalloping for the Stars 39-55 I bet both Jonathan and Buster wished it had been postponed !!! :wink: