British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Poole 'young Guns' Meeting

no meeting now acc to poole web.

no meeting now acc to poole web.

yeah just seen that. quite surprising cos they seem to run a junior meeting during world cup week.

That's a real shame - the Young Guns meetings have been great over recent years with some great talent on show and some really entertaining racing. I did have a niggling suspicion it might not end up happening but still disappointed even so :(

Makes sense as his brother and team mates are living down there, he could so easily move back to East Anglia :)

James Holder lives in Ringwood which is little way outside of Poole.

Shame the meeting has been cancelled as was hoping Jordan Frampton was going to be riding and possibly would of come down to watch.

That's a real shame - the Young Guns meetings have been great over recent years with some great talent on show and some really entertaining racing. I did have a niggling suspicion it might not end up happening but still disappointed even so :(

Real shame indeed.

Would have come down for this meeting, having enjoyed previous Young Guns at Poole

Sorry to see this meeting is off.

Really enjoyed the one they held last year.

It is always good to see the young riders who are the future of the sport competing against each other also gives them a chance of an extra meeting during the W.C when the top riders are busy.

Edited by tony159

Is this all part of the "every time i run a meeting i lose money" scenario?Cutting back on non-essential meetings? :unsure:

Is this all part of the "every time i run a meeting i lose money" scenario?Cutting back on non-essential meetings? :unsure:

Think you could well be right .