British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paulr

Well Done To Crumpy

Well amongst all the anti referee, the anti-track, the anti-Olsen comments, the anti-music choices and suggestions that 1 or 2 people may have been a tad miffed by a certain Danish riders performance, a GP was actually completed and won by Jason Crump.

So WELL DONE JASON - you rode superbly and fully deserved the win in a near faultless display. Always a joy & pleasure to watch live on a track - even though it cost me a few bob.....

Well amongst all the anti referee, the anti-track, the anti-Olsen comments, the anti-music choices and suggestions that 1 or 2 people may have been a tad miffed by a certain Danish riders performance, a GP was actually completed and won by Jason Crump.

So WELL DONE JASON - you rode superbly and fully deserved the win in a near faultless display. Always a joy & pleasure to watch live on a track - even though it cost me a few bob.....

couldn't agree more.

well done jason, you certainly deserved the win.

Agree with all the above, Jason looked much more relaxed and more like his old self on Saturday and it was good to see.

Well done Jason !!

Sue xx

A shame though he didn't come up against his main rival on Saturday, Bjarne, who had already seen off Crump with relative ease when they met in the heats.

Chances are if the ref hadn't intervened we would be celebrating Bjarne's first GP win of the season. Bjarne was leading his semi final and would have had pick of the gates in the final.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Well done for remembering Paul... :oops: After the Brit's, I wanted an aussie to win, so well done Crumpie... :approve:

[Well done Crumpy lets hope the form continues.

What happened to Adams?

You're absolutely right.

Putting aside defending Nicki for a minute or two :P Well Done Crump, deserved winner on the night.

A shame though he didn't come up against his main rival on Saturday, Bjarne, who had already seen off Crump with relative ease when they met in the heats.

Chances are if the ref hadn't intervened we would be celebrating Bjarne's first GP win of the season. Bjarne was leading his semi final and would have had pick of the gates in the final.

guess thats something we'll never know.

Crumpy was brilliant on Saturday and well done to him - it opened up the Championship wonderfully.

Also, a big congrat to Greg was also superb.

Quite agree with the sentiments of this thread. Congrats to Jason for a superb win which showed us a return of the old Jason. Pleased he won even though I had Greg Smillie in the sweepstake. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Oh leave it would you! :lol: Just congratulate Jason on a well-earned win with good grace, the ref put my pet favourite out too, ya'know!

Congratulations Jason, I hope you win plenty more this season as I would love for you to see Pedersen off for the championship this year!

Crump and Hancock were a very even match on the night, both rode incredible meetings.

Well Done Jason, I think people forget a rider actually won this Grand Prix.

On the face of it, this sounds like just another one of your self indulgent quips but you could have been right for once.

By the way, Greg says hi and hopes you are keeping well. He hasnt forgotten you although you seem to have done so with him.

Dont forget you dont score points in motor sport for if's and but's!!!!!!!

Well done to Jason though - right place at the right time.

Edited by rickmiller

Well done to JC-could really open up this years competition if he keeps it up

-looked more like his old self last time out,& I actually predicted the winner for once(I also reckoned Greg would be in with a shout,particularly having two gate 1s in the qualifiers-did i visit the bookies-no! :( )

Obviously a little disappointed(as were all heathen types) that Herbie again had to settle for 2nd,but good to see both riders in good spirits after the meeting,& positive toward the Cardiff experience(despite the usual dodgy track).

Personally,I think this years competition could go right down to the wire-in Germany-where we once again have a certain Polish referee it seems :unsure:

For once i also agree with SS regarding poor Bjarne-really looked up for it and transferred a good domestic performance onto the international stage.