12. Nikola Pigac (Hrvaška)

13. Dawid Lampart (Poljska)

14. Michael Hadek (Češka)

15. ???

16. Jack Roberts (Velika Britanija)

17. Aljosa Remih (Slovenija)

18. Dalibor Bot (Slovenija)

Edited by tomazpozrl

Don't think the Dutch spot will be filled Tomaz, as usual...... :unsure:. There is only one Dutch U19 rider who had plans of going, but he's not (for as far as I know)... :(.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

Just had a email from the Dutch Federation (KNMV), you can scrap the Dutch spot Tomaz, because no Dutch rider will ride in Krsko.

Great experience for Little Joe and Jack. Both should beable to qualify!

Great experience for Little Joe and Jack. Both should beable to qualify!

I hope at least one does make it through.Would love to see a Brit in the final here in Germany.But it looks quite a tough task.The Poles,Germans and a couple of the Czech riders look quite tasty :wink:

I hope at least one does make it through.Would love to see a Brit in the final here in Germany.But it looks quite a tough task.The Poles,Germans and a couple of the Czech riders look quite tasty :wink:

Of course they will have some stiff opposition, but Ive seen a lot of these two riders and both arent typical brits who can only ride small tracks. They are fearless (you'd have to be ride Buxton :P) and should definetly aiming to make the final. Good luck to them! :)

Edited by superguest

Of course they will have some stiff opposition, but Ive seen a lot of these two riders and both arent typical brits who can only ride small tracks. They are fearless (you'd have to be ride Buxton :P) and should definetly aiming to make the final. Good luck to them! :)

I have to take your word for it.But i do hope you are right.Like i say i wish them both luck and would love to see at least one(preferably both)in the Final.But a couple fo those Poles look a good bet.Plus of course i have seen the germans and a couple of them could also make it on a good day.

Just received a message from AMD Krsko, that Aljosa Remih will fill the number 15 slot, that was originally reserved for KNMV.

The Brits failed to make it through in this meeting as well today.