British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

My Fries At Burger King In Cardiff Were A Disgrace

On Saturday afternoon in Cardiff, Lucifer Sam nipped along to Burger King for a Double Whopper and french fries.

Lucifer Sam said: "While the burger was OK, the french fries were salty and tasteless, even for Burger King's low standards. In fact, halfway through I stopped eating the fries and starting eating the cardboard container, which had more taste.

"Also the music is Burger King was crap, there was not enough shale on the floor in Burger King and someone at the next table was shouting at me for eating french fries instead of British fries."

He added: "I never get this kind of grief while eating french fries in other countries. It's not fair, I'm going to sulk and throw my teddy in the corner, and I may not come back."

Lucifer Sam has now eaten 70 Double Whoppers in 2008, ten ahead of Jason Crump.

On Saturday afternoon in Cardiff, Lucifer Sam nipped along to Burger King for a Double Whopper and french fries.

Lucifer Sam said: "While the burger was OK, the french fries were salty and tasteless, even for Burger King's low standards. In fact, halfway through I stopped eating the fries and starting eating the cardboard container, which had more taste.

"Also the music is Burger King was crap, there was not enough shale on the floor in Burger King and someone at the next table was shouting at me for eating french fries instead of British fries."

He added: "I never get this kind of grief while eating french fries in other countries. It's not fair, I'm going to sulk and throw my teddy in the corner, and I may not come back."

I think you should go and have a lie down young Rob :blink:

And four less than Juan Pablo Montoya.

classic - I think that sums up how I feel about all the threads as well.

But you forgot - did you manage to get a table in your burger King or had they all been booked a year or more before?? :lol:

Reckon those Sausage rolls I had were the best :approve:

classic - I think that sums up how I feel about all the threads as well.

But you forgot - did you manage to get a table in your burger King or had they all been booked a year or more before?? :lol:

And did anyone deliberately trip you up on your way to the table ??

But the reason for the poor quality fries could be that it was a temporary BK and nowhere near as good as a permanent BK ?? - especially those in Poland....

Edited by paulr

I did not have anyhting to eat in the Burger King, but used the toilet upstairs, and I nearly fainted with the heat, it was like a sauna, I swear I must be the only person to go in Burger King and come out two or three pounds in weight lighter.

I did not have anyhting to eat in the Burger King, but used the toilet upstairs, and I nearly fainted with the heat, it was like a sauna, I swear I must be the only person to go in Burger King and come out two or three pounds in weight lighter.

Was there not an attendant in the toilets waiting to spin the nozzle on the cold air hand drier upside down to cool your face? :blink:

Very sad to hear your tale of woe Rob, but at least your misfortune explains why you didn't get your round in at the pub! B)

Looking back, I think I must have been too busy drinking to eat anything all day apart from a few Revels. :o

Edited by Seb the Snail

Looking back, I think I must have been too busy drinking to eat anything all day apart from a few Revels. :o

I found that out also! Haha but i dont think i actually ate at all :S Uh Oh :P

(Was good to finally meet you Seb!!)

Very sad to hear your tale of woe Rob, but at least your misfortune explains why you didn't get your round in at the pub! B)

Seb - don't worry, I've made a mental note that I owe both you and Paulco a pint. You'd both disppeared when I went to buy you one back. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Reckon those Sausage rolls I had were the best :approve:

:wink:

You'd both disppeared when I went to buy you one back. :wink:

Sure it wasnt the other way around elusive sam :D

Sure it wasnt the other way around elusive sam :D

Hey, Lucifer Sam is not a cheapskate. :wink:

Paulco had gone on a pub crawl with Pinstripe, and Seb had also temporarily disappeared.

I couldn't be bothered to go elsewhere - and remained at the POW until well gone six. :wink:

All the best

Rob